chapter 1

( If your wondering this chapter they are fan boys nows. so ya )

Camerons p.o.v
"Cameron wake up"

" come on dude! "

I opened my eyes to see Taylor hovering over me. " what do you want ? " i said, " 2 minutes till launch " he said.

I shot up from the bed and pulled out my phone opening twitter. I opened the magcon tour twitter and waited.

I got an alert they posted a video and quickly opened it playing it.

Hello magcon fans Goldy Sanders here and its time to release the dates for magcon 2014 !

Whos ready ? three two one ! ( says all the dates ) the tickets will be available in two miniutes later magcon fans.

The video closed and i threw my phone into the air. " yes la !! " i said, taylor was dancing around the room excitedly.

We stalked the twitter page for 2 minutes when they finally posted the tickets. WE typed on our phones as fast as we could quickly trying to buy the tickets.

We threw our phones at the same time becuase we were done. " call aaron " i said crawling off the bed and handing him his phone.

" did you get them " we heard aaron say on the other side of the phone, " yes both of us did " i said.

there was silence for a second, " Ok done i got mine two. Also guess what ! " he said excitedly.

" what ? " taylor answered, " my fan account reached 4k ! " aaron said." i swear to god we sound gay " taylor said, i rolled my eyes.

Nash p.o.v. (all of the guys dont know eachother )
I opened up my lap top and quickly got onto to twitter. " dang it ! " i said, " whats wrong " hayes said coming into my room.

" magcon is sold out " i said, " awe to bad " he said sarcasticlly. " you know magcon is stupid its just a bunch of girls dancing around like idiots " he said.

I turned so i was facing him " maybe you should join becuase your an idiot " i said, " well im not a girl " he said.

" you sure act like one " i mumbled, He was mad he stormed out of my room and i shut the door.

" nash can you come here please ? " my mom said form downstairs. I walked down the stairs, she was standing in the living room with somthing behind her back.

" what's wrong Nash " she asked, " nothin just Magcon is sold out and I wanted to go with carter " I said.

" well that's ok I mean you can't go with him anyways  to the one here becuase your going to la with him instead so " she said.

I froze " wait what ??? " I said, " tomorrow is your brithday so here's your gift " she said pulling out two Magcon tickets.

" OH MY GOD " I said, I hugged her, " happy birthday but one condition " she said.

" what is it ? " I said, " Hayes has to go with you " she said." WHAT ! " Hayes and I said at the same time. " I hate Magcon ! " he said.

My mom crossed her arms, " Hayes you will go with your brother and you will have fun "

"this is not fair!" Hayes said storming off into his room and I ran upstairs to call Carter.

I dialed his number and waited for him to pick up

"hello?" he asked
"GET YOUR BAGS READY WE ARE GOING TO MAGCON LOS ANGELES!!" I yelled into the phone
"wait for Real? the girls on the line up are sooooooo hot" Carter rambled
"yeah, but the only problem is that Hayes has to come with us" I scoffed
"he's chill " Carter said
"okay we'll get your bags packed, I'll talk to you tomorrow." I said
"bye" he hung up