Chapter 5

Nash p.o.v

I grabbed my suit case and put it into the back of my moms car magcon is in two days and because we have to drive we are leaving in ten minutes.

I put my draw string backpack into the front seat and watched as Hayes did the same. He got into the back and put on his headphone trying to ignore me. I could tell by the look on his face he was trying to hide his excitement.

I heard a car coming and saw carter and his mom coming down the street.
" woohoo! Magcon " carter said while sticking hair head out the car window.
he kissed his mom and threw his stuff into the back and got in the middle between me and Hayes.

" California here we come!" My mom said as she pulled out of the drive way. I waved to my little sister skylynn as we turned down the street.

We drove for hours stopping at gas stations in the middle of the night. We stopped at a station in the middle of Oklahoma, me and carter grabbed a lot of pops and bags of chips or pretzels and just stashed up on snacks.

As my mom called us to get back in the car I saw a magazine on the counter,I bought it and quickly got into the car.

" what's that?" Carter asked
" a magazine " I answered
" what for?"
" it has Magcon quizzes and exclusives! "

Carter smiled and pulled it from my hands flipping to the brayla brin poster and quickly tore it out, then he pulled to one of the quizzes.

" hey here's a quiz for you dude, is Harley keetin your perfect match?" He said
" shoot " I replied
" would you rather go to the movies or to a live action play? "
" movie"
" would you rather go to Europe or Australia ?"
" Europe"
" would you rather have a normal pet like a cat or dog, or an exotic pet like a polar bear?"
" normal pet "
" finally, go see the movie? Or read the book"
" book"
Carter calculated my answers and than took his face out of the magazine with a smirk.
" your results are you and Harley are totally alike and could either end up as best friends or boyfriend and girlfriend. You enjoy the same things but don't always agree. You and her would be the perfect duo." He said.

I smiled really big. I always got good results on those quizzes,Me and her were meant to be. I looked at the time, it was 3:13 am and I was tired. I put my head against the window and closed my eyes before falling into deep sleep.

Hayes p.o.v.

I am very scared right now.

I still haven't told carter that I like brayla, even though she would like me not him obviously.

Nash is basically torturing me by making me sit by him.

Nash and carter fell asleep and I looked at the time 3:20 am. It was really dark and the sky was full of stars.

The moment was ruined when I felt something wet on my arm. I looked to see carter drooling on me.

" carter get your ugly walrus face off my arm and wipe up your toxic spit !!" I screamed at carter.

" Hayes don't scream " my mom said.

I looked down to see carter drooling again, he didn't even move a muscle.

" mom where are we ?" I asked

" Nevada we will be there in the morning " she said.

I smiled and grabbed a pile of tissues and put them under carters mouth.

I put my head on the window and fell asleep.

The next day
Nash p.o.v

I opened my eyes and the bright sun hit me.

I rubbed my eyes and looked at sleeping Hayes and carter.

I laughed seeing that carter had created a pool of drool on Hayes.

I looked out the window and saw a sign.

" we are finally here "