Chapter 4

Chapter 4

He grinded against me and Oh shit it felt so good. I mean hey I’ve touched myself and well lets just say that my shower head is my best friend but um it’s nothing like what I’m feeling at this moment.

I hear a moan again and um yes it’s me. He continues to rub against me with more urgency now as he continues to kiss me. He moves his hands that are gripping my butt and grinds faster and before I know what’s happening.

I feel myself hit the most intense climax I’ve ever had. He swallows my screams of release and keeps grinding making my body setting it more ablaze.

When he feels me coming down he pulls his mouth off me and just says “that was fu*en hot.”

I look into his eyes and just say “wow.”

He laughs “you liked that huh?”

I smile “yes thank you.”

“So where’s Chance?”

“Well Le, um Mary Joe got sick and he took her inside” oh man that was a close one.

We hear them approach the barn and I slap Luke’s arm so he lets me down and I try to compose myself. Damn I’m sure my face must be flushed judging by how flushed his is.

Then I look down and see the big bulge in his pants. He shrugs his shoulders.

“I’ve been walking around with one for a week, Chance won’t even notice.”

I laugh out loud just as Chance and Leah reach us.

“What’s so funny” Leah asked then she notices my face and arches her eye brow.

“Un nothing, how are you feeling” I ask as I walk over to her.

“I feel a lot better thanks for knowing what to do.”

“What happened?” asked Luke looking at Chance.

He blushes “Um I kissed Mary Joe and she fainted.”

Luke started to laugh “Damn big brother you really pack a wallop in your kisses.”

Leah punches Chances arm “Very funny, I got hypoglycemic and that’s what made me faint” then she blushed “well I guess hiss kiss didn’t help.”

Now we all laughed.

We have been having a lot of fun yesterday we went on horse back together to the pond on our property and we swam together. Leah and I splashed the guys but were no match for them.

Chance is so cute making sure Leah has snacks so her sugar doesn’t drop.

That night before we came in to cook dinner for dad Luke and I went in the barn and I don’t know where Chance and Leah went but judging from their flushed faces that matched ours there was some serious making out going on. Then they went home and we went to cook for dad.

*******************

Chance’s POV

I’ve been spending all my time with Mary Joe. God I think I‘m truly in love now. Luke and Leah seemed to be doing good also I saw them taking walks hand in hand. He said he likes her and hasn’t had sex with her and it’s been 3 weeks since he first kissed her. But yesterday he told me that it was getting to intense for him and that she was a forever girl and he wasn’t ready for forever.

But hey that’s his problem to deal with. I love my baby.

I went and got some sugar free chocolates for Mary Joe and was heading for her room when Joe called me from the living room.