He Walks Alone

Marcel's P.O.V

Cassie and I were walking to lunch and like always everyone stared at us but I didn't mind it this time. I wasn't paying attention and i bumped into a boy I've seen a couple of times but I never learned his name. I always see him in lunch sitting by himself, like I used to. "I'm sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going, " I said, "I notice you sit by yourself would you like to come sit with us um.." "Niall.." "Well Niall,  I'm Marcel and this is my girlfriend, Cassie. Would you like to sit with us for lunch?" "Ok I guess."

Cassie's P.O.V

Niall is very handsome. He has blonde hair but brown roots and blue eyes. "Hi Niall." "Hi Cassie, I thought you hung out with those popular girls, your friends." "Not anymore. They were never my friends anyway, they just wanted to be popular." "And you didn't?" "No, I gave it all up for Marcel." "Wow. That's some crazy love." "Yeah I know." "Why did you choose him over all those popular boys who asked you out, especially Harry?" I saw Marcel frown. "Because I didn't want a popular boy that only wanted me for my looks and popularity, I wanted one who actually had feelings for me." I kissed Marcel on his cheek and he blushed. "How did you know that Harry asked me out? I never told anyone but Marcel." "Because I live right next door to him and I heard you yelling. And it's weird how sometimes I see Marcel go in the house and Harry leave or the other way around but never in the same day do you both leave. It's like you're living a double life." "Yeah," Marcel said, "Sometimes I just black out for no reason. And wake up somewhere else. I don't know why it happens, it just does." "Oh. That must really suck. i would hate if that happened to me." While they were talking I was listening to people talk at another table. "Did you hear? There is a new girl." One kid said. "Yeah I heard that too." The other kid said. "One more kid for the popular girls to make fun of."  I rolled my eyes. And turned back to my table. Looks like Marcel and Niall are now friends. I'm happy for him. After lunch, Marcel and I go to Math. Turns out Niall is in that class too. On the way there we noticed the popular girls crowding someone. I've never seen here before. We stopped and listened, "Hi! You must be the new girl!" One of them said. "Yes.." Her phone was sweet. You could tell she wasn't scared but she was nervous. "Well, then listen here, " One of the girls said, "You do what we say because we OWN this school. " "And if I don't?" There were many ooo"s in the hallway and the girls gasped. "If you don't," Another girl said, "Then you'll be seeing us again." And with that they slapped her books out of her hands and pushed her to the ground and walked away laughing along witht he rest of the people in the hallway besides me, Marcel, and Niall. We ran over to her and helped her up. "Hi, I'm Cassie and this is my boyfriend, Marcel and our friend, Niall. Marcel said, "Hi." And Niall blushed and waved, he looked speechless. Looks like someone has a crush. "What's your name?" I said. "Stacey. I'm new here." She seemed comfortable with us knowing that we wanted to be friends with her not be rude to her just like the rest of the school. "Yeah. I can tell." I said laughing and she laughed too, "Here, let me see your schedule, we're going into 8th period so you're in.. Math! We're going there too, wanna walk with us?" "Yeah, that'd be great!"

Niall's P.O.V

Wow. She's just beautiful. She has brown hair. About medium length. Hazel eyes. I like that she has confidence and stood up to those girls. She's wearing skinny jeans, black converses, a shirt that says 'Free Hugs' on it, and a black varsity jacket. I'm glad we have have math class together. When i zoned back in Cassie and Stacey were talking, "We have the same exact schedule!" Cassie said. "Yay!" Maybe I could talk to Cassie about Stacey.. She seems like she knows what to do. I'll talk to her when we all walk home together. "So what part of town did you move to?" "I live on Barq's Ave." "No way so does the rest of us! That's so cool. Wait. that's why i saw the house next door to me have a sign out front saying sold. We live right next to each other!" "Omg that's so awesome!" She even lives near all of us that is amazing it's like we were all made to be best friends. "So bestfriends?" Cassie said holding out her pinky and thumb. "Bestfriends." Stacey said smiling. They linked pinkies and kissed their thumbs. This so far has been the best day at school ever.