2

Skylar
"Sky?" I heard. I opened my eyes to find myself in my own room with stiles hovering over me. "Stiles?" I asked "Sky thank god you okay." He said hugging me "I thought I was going to lose you." He said letting go "You'll never lose me." I smiled at him. "Wait... you're awake... that means your a wolf like Scott!" Stiles said "Will I be alright?" I question "Eventually yes, now no." He said looking down "Hey, don't worry everything's alright. We've got each other." I smiled at him. "You don't know how much I love you." He said "A lot?" I asked smiling "A whole lot." He said smiling back at me "I'll be right back, I've got to call Scott." He said before kissing my cheek and leaving the room. I sat waiting for stiles to come back. "Scott she's awake." Stiles said. What? How could I hear him he's like four doors down. "Scott! What are we going to do! She's a freakin werewolf!" Stiles freaked out. Werewolf? There's no way I'm a werewolf. "Sky? We've to go to Scott's okay?" Stiles said "Ok." I smiled at him. We walked out to the car and I decided to ask him the question that's bugging me. "Stiles am I like Scott?" I asked "I'm not sure sweetie." He replied half smiling. "Okay." I said. When we got to Scott's I saw that Lydia,Kira,Malia,Allison,Liam, and obviously Scott there. "Alright... now tell me if sky's a were wolf or not." Stiles demanded "Stiles... she is..." Scott said "Does this mean we have to chain her up on the full moon too?" He asked. Scott laughed but nodded "Yea it's her first full moon. But she won't be alone. Liam and Malia will also be chained." Scott said "Okay..." Stiles said "Stiles can we talk upstairs?" Scott asked pointing to him, Malia, Kira,and Allison. Stiles nodded "Lydia watch them." Scott commanded "Okay captain." She agreed obviously bored. They all just laughed while the were talking upstairs we heard a crash from outside. "What was that?" I asked "I don't know but let's all go in the kitchen." Lydia suggested. Since me and Liam were younger we agreed. We all ran into the kitchen as fast as we could. "Alright so we're all going to stick together for nobody gets hurt." Lydia said sternly. Me and Liam nodded in understandment. Suddenly I felt pain in my side. "Guys!" I shouted "What?" Liam asked. Instead of answering next thing you knew was I screaming as loud as I can while a arrow hit me in the chest.

Stiles
"What do you mean we have to talk Peter and Derek about this!?" I said angrily "Someone has to train her how to keep control, protect herself, protect others!" Scott said "It wouldn't only be her... it would also be Liam and sometimes Malia." Kira said "Why can't you just teach them?" I said frustrated "I can't because Derek taught me and barley! I don't want them getting hurt because of me." He said looking into my eyes "I don't want her alone with either of them!" I said sighing "Liam will be with her and sometimes you can stay with her." Allison said "Fine! When will we bring them to Derek?" I asked "How about tomorrow?" Scott asked "They both have school." I said "They both have two free periods after chemistry." Malia said "Fine. But she better be back at school for class!" I said "Ok, we'll talk to Derek about getting them to school after training." Scott said "okay." I finally agreed "I just figured something out." Malia said smirking "What?" I asked "Sky gets her non-agreeable side from you." Malia laughed "I've noticed." I said "How do you think she's going to react to the full moon tomorrow night?" Scott asked. Before anyone could reply we heard a loud scream coming from downstairs as long with a thud. We all looked at eachother and said "Skylar." And took of down the stairs. When we got downstairs we noticed they weren't in the living room. "Their in the kitchen. Let's go!" Scott said before rushing to the kitchen. When we reached the kitchen we saw Lydia looking like she was going to cry while Liam was trying to keep Skylar awake "Skylar!" I screamed before rushing over to her. Before passing out she asked in a weak voice "D-dad?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Äüthørś Ñøtę

Just wanted to thank xxslcyzlifexx for helping me decide with the room at the top. So for that I ask you all to go follow her ❤️