4

Skylar
"Dad?" I asked "He went to bring Malia to Lydia's grandmas boat house to chain her up. What's wrong skie?" Scott asked "Can we go home?" I asked as a tear fell

 What's wrong skie?" Scott asked "Can we go home?" I asked as a tear fell

"Skyie... we got to wait till tomorrow." Scott
Said "Scotty." I said as more tears fell. "Skyie please stop crying I'm bad with you crying." Scott said "I want dad." I said crying "Oh skyie." He said picking me up and holding me

(Something like this but he's holding her)"Sky please calm down

"Sky please calm down." Scott said "Not until dad gets here." I cried into his chest "Skyie your 15 and you've never been attached to your dad like this... what's going on?" He asked setting me next to him on Derek's couch. "It's just since I turned into a wolf... I'm afraid I'll get hurt and won't see him again. As much as i hated him I still love him." I sighed "Sky I'll always be here to protect everyone will." Dad said walking in "Dad!" I shouted and hugged him "Ok kiddo let's get you to bed." Dad said rubbing my back and some tears that fell. I nodded not in the mood to argue. "Dad?" I asked as he set me down on Derek's bed "Yea?" He asked "Why didn't I meet you before mom died?" I asked. He sighed "Sky just go to bed... ill tell you sometime when I think it's right." He said looking at me. I just nodded at that. With that I feel asleep in dads arms.

~~~~~~~Next day~~~~~~

The next morning I woke up still I'm dads arms but with a change of clothing.

"I thought you might have wanted something of yours to wear

"I thought you might have wanted something of yours to wear." Malia said smiling at me "Thanks malia." I said smiling at her. "Here let me help you." She said reaching out her hands. I gladly took them and got out with out waking up dad. "He can sleep through anything." I said looking at dad "You're right about that." Malia said laughing. I started to laugh with her. "What are you laughing about?" Scott asked popping in with Liam "Oh." Scott said as soon as he saw dad "Stiles!" Scott shouted while waking him with a pillow to wake up "What?" Stiles asked "School." Scott replied. He just groaned and told Malia to help me get ready. She nodded and pulled me to the bathroom with the clothes. "Alright we're gonna try some new hairstyles." Malia said to me considering I only where my hair down, curled or what ever Lydia does. She brought all my hair back and put it into a ponytail the braided it and turned it into a bun. "You look sexy." Malia laughed "Ok." I said exiting the bathroom. "Ready for school baby girl?" Dad asked me. I just groaned while everybody laughed.