3

Skylar
"Skylar! Please don't die on me!" I heard da- stiles crying "D-dad?" I asked sitting up "Sky! I thought I was going to lose you for real this time." He said holding me into his chest "Dad like I said, I'm never leaving you." I smiled at him "You better not." He laughed "Sky bear you okay?" Liam asked me "Yea don't worry dunbaby." I smiled up at him. He shook his head and laughed. I looked down and realized there wasn't even a hole or scar from the arrow or knife that went into my skin. "Supernatural healing." Scott smiled at me. I looked at him and smiled "I'm glad your okay skie." He said to me "Perfectly fine Scotty." I laughed "We're all glad your okay." Lydia said sniffling "Lyds come here!" I said reaching my arms out to hug her. She nodded and ran to me. When she hugged me I thought I'd stop breathing "Lyds! I may be supernatural but I still need to breathe." I laughed "Oh yea sorry... I just thought you wouldn't make it." She said wiping her eyes "Well I did and that's all that matters." I smiled at her. She nodded at that. "Skylar, from now on you must be with someone. No more time being alone except in your room because you and your weirdness didn't want a window in your room." Stiles said seriously but laughed at the end. "Stiles is right. But right now we've all got to go to school in 30 minutes so I suggest everybody gets ready. Everyone's bags are here, Stiles, Liam you can borrow some clothes and Lydia's got clothes In her car I'm sure you can all borrow for the day." Scott said "Yea lets go girls! I'm picking your outfits though." She smirked we all looks at each other. "Make sure it's something Sky can move around in because, her and Liam have training there free bells."  Scott reminded Lydia "Okay!" Lydia rolled her eyes but dragged all of us out side. We all stood by the side of the car and waited for Lydia to give us a Change of clothes. "Alright go change into those quickly!" Lydia order. We all nodded and rushed into the house. "Same room or?" Allison asked "Same." Malia said looking at what was in her hands. I laughed and led the girls to Scott spare room that I would stay in when me and stiles stayed over.

 I laughed and led the girls to Scott spare room that I would stay in when me and stiles stayed over

"Woah... whose room is this?" Kira asked in shock "Mine when my da-Stiles stays over and brings me." I said "You called stiles dad." Malia smiled "It's been slipping out." I said "I'm sure he's happy it's been happening." Allison said "You're right. He asked me to start calling him dad at Dereks place." I said "Maybe you should." Malia suggested "Maybe I will." I told them. They all smiled at that. "Let's get dressed." Kira said. "Yea." Allison said in agreement. Me and Malia just nodded. When we all finished getting dressed Lydia walked in. "We all look hot!" She said looking at us everywhere beside our hair because we didn't do it.