Can you handle the truth part 2

** Jeremy**

"Lashea" I yelled but she never looked back

" WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM SHIRLEY!!" I yelled because she is really getting on my last Fucking nerve.

"WHO THE HELL YOU THINK YOU TALKING TO JEREMY! I'M NOT THE ONE TO BE FUCKED WITH REMEMBER! YOU HAD NO BUSINESS BEING WITH THAT DUMB CHICK ANY DAMN WAY" she yelled.

"DON'T YOU DARE COME AROUND ME TALKING ALL SIDE WAYS ABOUT SHEA YOU HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHT TO DISRESPECT HER!!"

" OH SO YOU TALKING UP FOR HER NOW HUH? IS THAT HOW IT'S GONNA BE BOO"

" FOR THE LAST MOTHER FUCKING TIME I'M NOT YOUR BOO, BABY OR ANY FUCKING THING FOR THAT MATTER"

" REALLY NOW! WHAT THE FUCK MAKES THAT BITCH SO MUCH MORE SPECIAL THAN ME HUH?

" DON'T CALL HER A BITCH WHEN YOUR THE ONLY BITCH I SEE!! AND IT'S BECAUSE I'M IN LOVE WITH HER DAMMIT!!"

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN YOU IN LOVE WITH HER?? YOU WASN'T IN LOVE WITH HER WHEN YOU WAS IN MY BED LAST MONTH .. NOW WAS YOU" she said and laughed.

" MAN FUCK YOU SHIRLEY, YOU KNOW GOOD AND WELL THE ONLY FUCKING REASON I WAS IN YOUR BED IS BECAUSE YOUR ASS WAS PISSY DRUNK AND NO ONE WAS HOME SO I STAYED TO TAKE CARE OF YO DUMB ASS!! MAN YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK THIS DUMB BITCH" I said and walked off.

UGH!! She has a way of fucking up everything in my damn life I swear. Man if my moms would have never asked me to take care of her I swear I would send Shea to kick her ass!

**Flashback**

It was the night 13th birthday and my dad knocked on my door..

" Come in" I said

" Hey birthday boy how you feel now that your " a teenager" now" he said and laughed

"Honestly dad I miss mom like crazy and that dumb wife of yours gets on my last nerve. Why you marry her anyway pops"

" Hey Hey don't talk about your step mom like that you hear me. If you tried to get to know her you would know she loves and wants to get closer to you"

" Yea Yea I hear you pops but I'll past. Anyway I know you didn't come in her to talk about HER so what's up?"

"Well son your mom knew she wouldn't make it to see you grow up, so a few months before her death she started writing you letters and putting money in them for your birthdays. Only thing was she made me promise to start giving them to you when you turned thirteen"

" Dang for real pops" I said starting to cry

" Yea she even kept them locked so I couldn't read them" he said and laughed. " Here you go son and oh yea she said that the key is close to you whatever that means. Love you boy happy Birthday"

"Thanks pops" I said. He left out the room ad I knew exactly what he was talking about. My mom gave me the key a week before she died and told me to hold it close and always keep it close. I went over to my bed got on my knees and grabbed the key that I tapped under my bed and opened the box. When I opened it it smelled just like her. I picked up the letter that had thirteen on it and read it.

Dear Jeremy (my baby)

I'm so sorry I'm not with you physically to watch you grow up into the great man I know you will be. But baby just always remember i will always be with you in spirit, your heart and memories I love you baby. Okay I know your to big for the mushy stuff so here's the reason for my letters. I have written you birthday letters all the way up until you turn twenty one, in each letter there is about 2,000 dollars for you to use and have. All i ask is that you put 1,000 up each year just in case okay baby. Also there will be special instructions that I need you to follow and also keep quiet from your dad. He shouldn't know anything that's in these letters or how much money I gave you Okay! Baby boy there's one more thing I need you too promise me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T FOLLOW THE WRONG PATHS IN LIFE ALWAYS MAKE THE RIGHT DECISIONS AND DO RIGHT BY PEOPLE. I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW JEREMY BABY.

FIRST TASK

Okay baby this going to shock you but you must be strong and keep calm! You have a half sister that is the same age as you her name is Shirley Jackson. Your father cheated on me when I first got pregnant with you I was about three weeks into my pregnancy. I know you look up to your father but baby watch your back because he can do some evil things even to his own flesh and blood. I truly loved your father but I think he loved her more than me. Anyways baby I went behind his back and sent that stupid Bitch money every month to help with Shirley. But to come and find out she gave Shirley up for adoption right after she had her and kept my money. That's when we moved to Cail, I wanted your father far away from her but it didn't work. When your father found out that i was terminally ill he moved us right back here saying that I needed to be close to my family. UGH! the nerve of him. Jeremy just please look after her and protect her because no one else will and shes family even though she wasn't mine. Oh and please don't tell her who you are or any of this for that matter because she knows nothing she doesn't even know shes adopted. PLEASE honor my wishes son. One more thing that excuse of a mother and woman name is Tanisha Jones watch out for her too because she's sneaky ass Hell!!

Love you soo much Until next year

Mom your number one fan :)

This is truly some Fucked up shit that the girl is my half damn sister and i can't even tell her dumbass anything! I yelled. But what makes it so damn hard and nasty is the fact that she has a crush on me ALL HELL NAW. FUCK!! I snapped out of my thoughts and hadn't even noticed I was walking and that Lashea's house was right in front of me. I got it bad huh. I walked around to the back of her house and seen that her window was open. I took this opportunity to make things right with her. I climbed through her window to find her sleeping peacefully on her big ass bed. Man shes even more beautiful when she is sleeping. I stood back and watched her sleep for about five minutes before I couldn't take it anymore. I walked over to her bed sat down next to her and touched her thigh. I believe I scared the shit out of her because she jumped up and grabbed her bat. I jumped back quick because I thought she was about to beat the pure shit out of me until she opened her eyes. " Jeremy" she said. "Yea ma it's me" I said right before I kissed her. "Damn I really love this girl" I thought as soon as my lips touched hers.

** Shea**

I swear my heart jumped right out my chest when Jeremy's lips touched mine. God I love him sooo much! I didn't deny the kiss I simply kissed him back and he ran his tongue over my lips asking for enterance. I obeyed and opened my mouth and My God when our tongues met it was pure heaven on earth!! All I know is that this right her has to be what true love feels like. Our kiss lasted about two minutes before we pulled away trying to catch the breath that we lost a second ago. He was staring at me and I did the same it's like we were looking into each others soul and heart. For a second I forgot all about what happened today and why I was so upset . He has a way of washing away all my worries, pain and cares when he looks at my with those sexy eyes. I was trapped in a daze until my phone began to ring bringing me back to reality. Picking up my phone I looked at it and didn't know the number but I answered anyway.

"Hello"

" You have a collect call from" the operator said and then Yasmine said her name.

"Do you accept the charges" the voice said

"Yes"

" OMG SHEA" Yasmine cried in the phone

" I'M IN JAIL AND I NEED YOU TO BAIL ME OUT PLEASE! I HAVE THE MONEY IT'S IN MY CLOSET IN MY SECRET LOCATION YOU KNOW WHERE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE JUST COME GET ME SHEA I HATE IT ALREADY!! Yasmine almost yelled into the phone.

"Calm down Yas, And Why in the Hell are you in Jail?. I said and when I said jail Jeremy had a look of shock on his face.

" I shot Shirley" ....