Chapter 3

-Normal POV-

When I woke up Ace told me daddy had found out about him. I decided not to say anything anything in case he had forgotten then got angry. I walked into the kitchen to see daddy with a cup of coffee. He told me that we would be going to the zoo again. I got ready really quickly after I got told that.

When we got there I saw one of the shadows. I could tell that I had suddenly went pale and sad inching closer to daddy. When the others got here I tried to put on a happy face I could tell It worked with Tony, his wife and Clint but, Natasha and daddy kept looking at me like I might have a breakdown.I kept looking at the place where it was standing. Natasha noticed and looked over there too she saw what I was looking at but, to her it looked like nothing was wrong.

We went to the lion enclosure after I had managed to look less worried and scared. I liked the lions, they always kept with there pride and I could talk to them them and they wouldn't look at me like food like the alligators do. I have to be very careful though so I don't get caught talking to them.

Later on when we were walking around the gift shop a shadow passed by me, I got colder than normal but, I looked normal so the others wouldn't ask me what was wrong. It then spoke to me in my mind saying "We are going to get get you!" I felt really sick after that and Nat kept looking at me worriedly.

When we got home I ate half my dinner and sunk the other half to Ace. I was just going to sleep when I heard something enter my room. It grabbed me and I screamed. The Thing I realised was a shadow which made me start to wriggle and twist to try and get out of it's grip. Ace started to attack but, it had jumped out the window with me.

-Bruce's POV-

When we arrived at the zoo Feli started to look scared and worried. She put on a fake smile. It didn't fool any of us. She then put on an even faker one which everybody except me and Nat believed. We all walked away from there leaving whatever was bothering her behind. She spent about half an hour looking at just the lions they were all looking at her with their ears perked up though which I thought wasn't quite right. We then went to the gift shop. She looked worried again and completely stopped at one point with a look of only fear in her eyes shock kind of scared me. She went on again like nothing had happened.

When we got home I gave her dinner and watched her closely as we was eating. I couldn't seem to see how she snuck food up to that kitten when I can't even see how she does it. I just ignored it and put her to bed.

In the middle of the night I heard a scream I rushed into her room to find the window wide open and her not in her bed.I called everyone on speed dial to which they all picked up on immediately as I was using the emergency phone. I simply said, "She's been kiddnapped!" Before transforming into Hulk to find our little girl.

-Nat POV-

I really liked this kid simply due to the fact that she has a really good stare and she can sneak things easily without getting noticed.

We all got invited round to the zoo with them to which I attended to for some unknown reason. When Clint and I got there I saw her shaking a tiny bit and her eyes wide. She had on a fake smile which no one believed. She then put on an even faker one then possible and everyone except Bruce and me beloved it. I saw that she kept glancing around to a particular place all the time. When I looked there I didn't see anything different so I thought nothing of it. Felicity loved the lions though. That was strange enough by it self as well. They all had their ears perked up and were looking straight at us like they could hear something.

When we went to the gift shop though Feli looked absolutely terrified. She stopped completely and said nothing. She didn't say anything though which I though was a bit odd.

In the middle of the night I heard my emergency phone go off. It was Bruce saying our little Feli has been taken. They will not have our Felicity for long though.