Author's Note

Hey, guys! I hope you're enjoying this story/fanfic/whatever you'll call it! I try posting everyday but I have a life. (Yes Lilly: I do have a life, last time I checked).

I was thinking of doing another parody of a song. By the way, 'Mortals' was completely out of my head. So I thought of doing another parody since after I posted 'Mortals'. What do you think? Give me song ideas in the comments and I'll try changing the lyrics.

For 'Mortals' every lyric is pointed toward the demigod. For example, 'Apollo's driving a Cadillac in the sky' refers to Frank because he wanted Apollo to be his godly father. 'Islands' refers to Hazel because of Gaea and her mother. Try and connect each lyric.

Well, that was a lousy A/N. Anyways, get ready for a new series or trilogy (we haven't decided yet) by Mockingjay16 (Lilly) and.....guess who.......you'll never guess.......ME!!!! It's going to be great! We've been so busy thinking of the next books we haven't even tried starting the first chapter.

Five words for you: Seasons: Winter, Amber, Ash, and Phoenix. So yeah! I don't know what to say: Stay tuned? You'll be updated daily? I don't even know. So I'm gonna stop typing and shut up so you can carry on with your day.

With lots of love,

Wizigod13 💝