Prologue

__Abir is a fun loving humorous guy but having no past memory of his life appears at the first day of his college , facing completely new different kind of guys right there... But...

...NOT ONE!!

Before that day, Abir appeared in the dream of a beautiful girl named Emy! A dream that was not beautiful at all, it was a dream of fear, strange , horrific and unpredictable!!

Later on, Abir finds himself having so many flashes of unnatural delusions in a blink of his eyes where Emy is the witness at her dream!! The days of them are completely going fine at college but Abir doubts that he is staying at so many different places at a same time!! & The prove is not unclear!! But not beyond any Explanations!!

But the problem is not that at all... The problem starts when people around them starting to die one by one!! And Abir has to fight for his guys, for his love Emy!! But fight with whom? There is no one at all but with Something you can not see, Something you can not touch or feel, something you MUST NOT STOP!!!

THIS IS NOT A GHOST STORY!!
but that is how the story begins........ ;)

Best of luck for your journey through this story!!
Here we go...... :)

( please forgive me for the grammatical/ spelling ERRORS, It's not my mother tongue, not even my brothers!! :p )

---- ShawonEric

Thanks for your love & support