Chapter 6: Another Perspective

"Wake up cuddle cakes!...Breakfast is served by the cutest chef there ever will be."

"Cute? That's a weird way to say completely disgusting."

What did I do to get put into a place like this? To get put into a place like this. I look at the "cutest chef in the world". He was definitely not cute. Not even close. He was a large hairy man, wore a tore up old band shirt, baggy jeans (with parts of his yellow stained tidy-whities showing) and the majority of his teeth had fallen out.

"Quite, bitch! You'll regret saying that soon enough."

He gives me a wink.

I throw up bit in my mouth. Disgusting. I just taste the deteriorating enamel from the smell of his breath. What was his name? Ruckus? Ah. Yes. "Uncle Ruckus" is what he would like me to call him.
He says that he's the uncle that no one ever wants. Hm, he's right about that.

I look at food. Moldy bread and 2 year old cheese. Bon Appétit! Hah, how about no? Looks like I'm going to have to sneak into the kitchen again. It should be easy once "Uncle Ruckus" falls asleep watching Big Booty Bitches on T.V. I swear, most shows on T.V. make me question what the hell went wrong with society. All faith is lost. Eh, I guess watching that would be better than having that slimy pig's tongue down my throat. I through up in my mouth again. Disgusting.

I wait a while for Sleeping Disturbing to fall asleep. I untie the knot tying me down the "Chair or Dreams". Atlas that what Ruckus calls it. "People dream to sit in that chair missy. Your lucky to even be lookin' at it." is what he said before he "tied" me here.

I get free from the knot, and piece of cement from the corner of the room. It reveals a hole just big enough for me to fit in. It's my escape route. I have been digging this for about a year. So far, I can only escape into the kitchen and grab my self some actual food. That's where I'm heading.

I reach the kitchen, and immediately notice something familiar. Pies. Not just any pies. Coconut Cream and Pecan Pies. They were my mother's favorite to make. There were also His. The smile on his face every time he took a chunk out of the pie was priceless. Heh. I miss everyone.

I'll be out soon enough...