Chapter 1

Ciel was outside of his manor walking around the garden.He wasn't for sure what to do on his spare time. Sebastian was of course on the otherside of the garden playing with his cats.Ciel really didn't mind Sebastian playing with the cats then because he decided to let Sebastian have the day off. Ciel stared at Sebastian & adored the look of Sebastian being with a cat & being happy.Ciel wanted to walk over to Sebastian but since he was allergic to the cats he knew he shouldn't go over. Ciel soon sat down on the stair case right outside the manor. He sighed & glanced at Sebastian then looked down at the ground. Sebastian looked over at his young master & was confused why Ciel looked a bit sad. Sebastian walked over to Ciel dusting the cat fur off of him before he got near Ciel. Ciel didn't seem to notice Sebastian as Ciel stayed quiet & kept staring at the ground. Sebastian walked over & stood in front of Ciel, his shadow lingering over Ciel. Sebastian soon sat by Ciel as he looked up at him."Is there something wrong young master?You seem to be very down today." Sebastian said ad questioned in a gentle voice as he wrapped his arm around Ciel giving him a small hug.Ciel stared into Sebastians Bright & Beautiful velvet eyes."Im ok Sebastian i was just thinking about something. No need to worry Sebastian." He said as he had a very faint smile on his face while Sebastian was hugging him.