Chapter 6

It took a little while to make the cake as soon,Sebastian went and checked on Ciel as Sebastian walked upon Ciel being very quiet as he watched Ciel make the cake as he soon spoke out."Hows the cake coming along young master," Sebastian asked as he scared Ciel as Ciel jumped a bit and fell back into Sebastians arms as Sebastian hugged him with a tight grip."S...Sebastian when did you get in here!?" Ciel blushed as he was in Sebastian's arms while Sebastian was hugging him. Sebastian smiled and picked up Ciem and set him down on the counter"My apologies for scaring you young master, i just wanted to make sure you haven't been hurt",Sebastian said with a slight chuckle,"let me finish making the cake young master we can share it when it is finished." Sebastian smiled at Ciek as ciel blushed and turned his head. Bardroy left the room for a bit so it was a chance for Sebastian to play around with Ciel. Ciel smiled and watched Sebastian make the cake as he did it extremely quick as Ciel sat on the counter and relaxed as Sebastian put the cake in the oven and walked back to Ciel"What do we do now young master we can do what ever you want to do." Sebastian wrapped his arm around ciels waist and smiled as ciels blush got deeper of a cherry red."I don't really care what we do Sebastian anything to entertain me ot something we could do before the cake is done."Sebastian smirked and took Ciel to his room and went and put ciel Ciel on his bed and smiled and took the tailcoat off of Ciel and laid it beside Ciel."That jacket seems to be bothering you young master just leave it off for now until i can find a suitable jacket." Ciel chuckled.