Together~ (K i r i t o x r e a d e r)

After a long day of school, you were walking past a store, with a bunch of people lined up outside of the store. After looking into the store, you saw why there was such a long line. People were lining up to get the game "Sword Art Online". You've heard people talking about the game at your school, and today just happened to be the day that the game was released. You had enough money to buy Both the Nervegear, and the game, Thanks to your best friend, Kirigaya Kazuto, for giving you 400$ on your birthday.

So you lined up to buy the game.

After a long line of waiting, you finally came back home, and went to your room with the nervegear and sword art online.

You hooked up the nervegear, put it on your head, and shouted the words "Link, Start!"

You created an avatar with (H/C) hair, (E/C) eyes, and (S/C) skin.
Your outfit consisted of a black dress, with purple lacing, and a white necklace with a moon on it.

Your weapon was a white sword, with a black outline.

After you created your avatar, you spawned in a grassland, which had very beautiful scenery. You defeated a couple of hogs, and learned the basics of the game, and how to play it.
I guess I'll quit playing for now, I have to get up early for school tomorrow. You thought to yourself. You were about to log off, but you didn't see the log off button. It dissapeared.

Before you could think of why the log off button was missing, you were teleported to the Town Of Beginnings.

"Why am I all the way over here? I wasn't here before." You thought to yourself.

"I am Akihiko Kayaba, the gamemaster of Sword Art Online. I have Teleported you all here for a very important announcement. I'm sure most of you noticed that the log out button is gone from the main menu. This is not a defect, I repeat, this is not a defect. In order to leave the game, you have to defeat all 100 floors, each containing a boss level. I have all left you an item in your inventory"

You checked you inventory, which contained a mirror.
You realized that you looked like yourself, and not your avatar.

"If you die in the game, you die in real life, and if you complete the 100 floors, youll be free. Good luck."

The gamemaster dissapeared.

"I better get to beating the game" you thought as you walked to the next town.

After a long time of walking, you saw a bench, and decided to eat something.

As you got a sandwich out, you saw 2 players in the distance with red cursors over them, and they we're staring at you.

"R-red players?" You thought.

As you were about to take a bite out of you sandwich, the 2 players walked over to you.

One had purple hair, and his bangs were covering his left eye, the other one, had dark blue hair, and we're both males.

"Aren't you going to kill her?"

"No, I think we should keep her, as a slave."

You gave a terrified look at them, thinking that this might be the end of your life.

Just then, a boy with raven black hair came, and backstabbed the guy with purple hair.

He then looked at the guy with dark blue hair, and said "If you ever get near her again, you'll end up like your buddy. Understand?"

By the time he finished his sentence, the guy with dark blue hair already ran off.

You looked up to see who the guy who just saved your life was, and to your supprize, it was Kirigaya, with the avatar name of Kirito.
(For those of you who don't know, Kirigaya Is Kirito's real name.)

"(Y/N?)" Kirito said.

(Y/N...) What are you doing here?

"Well... I... Um..." You stuttered.

"Don't you realize that you could've gotten killed, Y/N!?"

"I-"

Before you could say anything, You felt a pair of arms around you.

Kirito was staring into your E/C orbs, with tears in his eyes.

"Y/N... don't ever let anyone treat you like that"

"Kirito-"

"I'm going to protect you Y/N, we're going to get through these floors together."

You have received a group invitation

You accepted Kirito's group invitation.

Kirito looked at into your E/C orbs, smiling.

"Lets do this, Y/N~"

(A/N: I hope you guys liked this one ~ I put a lot of thought and effort into this one! ^^ If you want to request a character, requests are open! Thank you guys so so so much for reading <3 )