More than friends~ ( S a s u k e X R e a d e r )

You and Sasuke have been best friends over the years, well... were.

After Sasuke went to another village, to fight other ninjas in the sand village, a lille over two years ago, you haven't seen him since.

You thought about this while you were walking in the school hallway.
(I wonder if sasuke still remembers me over the couple years when he is gone...) You thought to yourself.

While thinking, you accidently bump into a guy slightly taller than you with silver hair, dropping you're binder and all your papers.

"Hey! Watch where you're going, you brat!" He said with a lot of anger in his voice.

"S-sorry!" You apologized, and started to walk away.

Soon enough, the school day was over.

You walked out of the school's door, leaning yourself on a tree, to try to get all of your papers back together.

As soon as you were done, you decided to walk back to your house. You then felt a water droplet on your cheek.

It was raining, and you forgot to bring an umbrella.

"Wow, today's just my luck, isn't it?" You said Sarcastically to yourself, as you started running to your house.

As soon as you got to your house, you were soaking because of the rain.
As you started to dry yourself off with a towel, you heard a slight knock at the door.

You started opening the door, and you realized a familiar face.

It was Sasuke.

You were so shocked that you could barely talk.

Sasuke grinned slightly. "Hey, (Y/N) ~" Sasuke said.

"S...Sasuke... you remembered me...?" You said.

Hearing those words made Sasuke frown.

"(Y/N)... of course I do... Why wouldn-"

You interrupted Sasuke with a tight embrace.

It was still raining outside, so you invited Sasuke inside the house.

"Sasuke... Come in.." You said, still embracing him.

Without hesitation, Sasuke stepped into the house, his hair soaking wet from the rain.

"Sasuke you must be cold... let me get you a towel." You said.

You were walking to the bathroom to get him a towel, but you were interrupted when Sasuke grabbed your wrist.

"(Y/N)... Please don't go..." Sasuke said, his voice almost like a whisper.

Sasuke continued talking "I know I've been gone for a while, so I thought that we could..."

Without finishing his sentence, he grabbed your other wrist, and pulled you into an embrace.

"Be more than just friends" Sasuke finished.

"Sasuke..." You said.

"Of course..." You finished

Sasuke smiled, with tears in his eyes.

(That's the end of it~ I hope you guys enjoyed the story,and I'm sorry if it was a little short~ ;△;)