Cereal is ALWAYS Better at Night

"If you don't get up right now, I'm sending the dogs in!" Sam's mom called from downstairs.

With a moan and a groan, he rolled out of bed and yelled back that he had done so. He rubbed his eyes and stood in front of the mirror.

Well, I do have a rather nice body. My eyes are kinda cool and, uh, my hair is nice. But, GOD, I need a tan.

He soon remembered today's importance and rushed into the new outfit he had bought and planned before. Suttle, yet stunning. He wore a grey baseball style shirt with dark sleeves that only came up above the elbow, a pair of greenish brown skinnies and some totally-not-inspired-by-a-dream-boy white vans. So what if he contoured a little? Make-ups gender nuetral.

I look like shit.

He smiled weakly at his reflection, grabbed his backpack and drifted downstairs. He forgot all about his dream. He thought he could remember flashes of colors like shades of bright blues and pinks with pops of neon. But that was all.

Cereal is always better at night. Always.

A little while later, he pulled up to school and sat in his car on his phone for a bit. He had a heater, an in-car wifi, and plenty of time. After a solid minute of laughing at one meme, he looked up at the campus.

It wasn't large in size. It wasn't fancy or beautiful by any means. It was actually quite ugly. All are. But it was where he would spend the next couple years of his life.

He really would like a partner though. He hated being alone.

Sigh. Sighhhhhhh.

Just when all hope seemed lost, a familiar face steps out of a Challenger and walks right into the office.

Sam just screams to himself, "NO FUCKING WAY!"

It was the mysterious god man. Because clichés.