Hunter Payton

Sam went directly to the group chat for answers. What else was he supposed to do?

"GUYS THE GUY I LIKE IS HERE AND I LOOK LIKE DONALD TRUMP'S DAUGHTER WHAT DO I DO"

A few seconds later, his bestie, Renee, responded.

"JUST BE COMFORTABLE WITH YOURSELF LIKE WHAT DO SEE IN HIM THAT MAKES HIM ATTRACTIVE?"

Sam typed,
"HIM BITCH YOU SEEN HIS FACE?!"
and sent a low key stolen photo.

Renee:
"DAYUM OK OK YEAH DEF SEE IT"

Out of nowhere, his other bestie, Ryan, came in.

"WAIT YOURE GAY AND WE AINT FUCKING YET"

Sam just choked,

"THIS IS NOT THE TIME SUSAN GOD YES I AM AND IM PRAYING HE IS ILL SEE YOU GUYS IN THERE BYE"

He did a double check of any food in his teeth, threw in a stick of gum, rustled his hair and ran out. Once he got inside, Renee and Ryan both ran up.

Ryan smirked, "Bitch, you look great. What is this talk about you lookin' like shit?"

Renee laughed in response, "True, bae. Do you know his name?"

Sam frowned, "No, not yet."

Ryan distorted his face. "Well, if you gon' try and get that boy, yo' ass better move fast 'cause that Barbie-bitch already tryna be his main."

By Barbie-bitch, he meant the most beautiful girl in the whole school. She had blonde, long hair with crystal blue eyes. Her body was perfectly proportioned as was her brain. She was a top student. Her name was Courtney Praxton.  If the mystery-god-man hadn't fallen for her yet, he soon would.

"I said I liked him. I didn't say he liked me back. Hell, he probably doesn't even know who I am." Sam chuckled a little in self pity. "I'll hold off on introducing myself just yet. I'll wait and see if we have any classes together."

Renee and Ryan both seemed pleased with the idea.

They had first period together.

*internal screaming*

The teacher began going over the class list for attendance.

"Ashlynn Carduervo.."
"Here."
"Matthew Drake..."
"Here."
"Sam Fuller..."

Sam perked up and meekly raised his hand a little.
"...here."

The teacher carried on and on. Her words began to slir together until it was utter nonsense.

"Hunter Payton."
"Here."

Sam looked up. The mystery-god-man's name was Hunter Payton. It seemed fitting for a man like that. His slight accent peeked through a bit sending chills up Sam's spine. The light from the window lit the room just enough to see, and Hunter's smile lit the rest. Sam just sat there and low key stared at him. So sophisticated.... So handsome.... So....

"Courtney Praxton."

I'm sorry, what the fuck?

"Here."

That bitch raised her hand high above her head so everyone could see the constant reminder that someone else will always be better. The worst part is that when she spoke, Hunter turned around. And smirked.

Sam had to look away. He turned to the left and clenched his jaw. He didn't realize that this made his jaw look quite a few times sharper. He didn't get the chance to notice the accidental modeling happenening. He didn't notice Hunter staring at him smirking for a good thirty seconds.

.....
*a/n pic coming soon!!