Dave and Sky

Ugh! Besides another couple that I have yet to discuss, this is the one I wanted to talk about least. Of all the canon couples, this is without a doubt my least favourite. Unless you've never seen Pahkitew Island, you'll know why.

I mean, I'm no psychic, I can't see the future, but I knew right from the start that this couple was going to end up not being together. As I knew, it didn't go down well, but what I didn't predict was how painful it was going to go down. I mean WOW... ill give the writers this, I certainly didn't see it coming.

Oh, and people are on Sky's side. I'll repeat myself, people think Sky is innocent. Well, you guys are wrong.

I mean let us just look back at something Sky said in This Is The Pits.
"Okay. I flirt with Dave sometimes, and my stomach fills with butterflies every time I'm around him but that doesn't mean I like him! I can't, I'm not here to date, he gets it."
Right. Heard it right here. Sky dosen't want anything to do with Dave, HOWEVER, she flirts with him and thinks that he'll understand that she dosen't want to date him. That's just... that's just really stupid.
"That's why I always watch what I say in the confessional."
Funny you'd say that Sky... funny you'd say that... can we just kill her?