Chapter 1

I woke up to the sound of someone beating on my door. I was confused. It was like 6:30 in the morning and I'm never awake this early. Everyone knows this! I opened the door and

Niall came flying in and sat on my couch without even saying anything. "Umm do you have any fucking clue what time it is?" I asked acting like I was mad but I really didn't care. " Man you gotta help me Dusty I'm freaking out man. Freaking the fuck out!!" he said very sketchy like. " O shit don't tell me that German prostitute is coming to collect today! You owe that bitch like 20 grand already. Dude enough is enough." I said sure that this was the problem. "No no it's much worse.. You see last night got kind of crazy for me." He said while checking out the window like he was looking for someone." I was at the club talking to this girl and all of a sudden her boyfriend walked up talking shit. I punched him in the mouth and ran and when I was running through an alley I tripped over something. I looked to see what it was and it was a body dude. A motherfuckin corpse. I went to just get up and walk away but he saw me. He saw me bra!!!" " woah man now chill out who saw you?" I asked him so he could stop talking for a second and catch his breath. Before he could continue my door came flying off its hinges with a Big Bang. A strange looking character full of blood walked in with a long knife and headed towards Niall. I couldn't think of anything else to do so I grabbed the sword I keep hanging above my fire place and stabbed him straight through his back. The man was dead.