david tennant and you

*David Tennant short*

you were moving out of your now ex-boyfriends house. you were checking to make sure you had every thing, when you bumped into someone.

you looked up and started quietly screaming. "your David Tennant!" I said with a huge smile on my face. he looked at me with those big brown eyes and smiled back and replied with a nod. he then started to help me up. "can I get your autograph???" you asked. he took the pen and paper I was holding.

"who should I make it out to?" he asked looking down at the paper. "uh...oh. my name?" he chuckled and said "yes your name." "its (Y\N)" you replied.

"OK cool, what's your number, and maybe I can call you." then he did the call me hand gesture. 'oh David' you thought to yourself. you told him your number and you started to walk out. you herd his soctish accent yell across the room "it was nice to meet you."

~three months later~

you and David had been going out for a while now. you and him went to your friends house. then it was time to leave. you guys got in the car after saying goodbye. once you got home you went inside and took off your coat and shoes. you where going to sit on the couch, when David spun you around and pushed you against the wall and kissed you.

"David I think were going to fast." you said as he was kissing your neck. "OK then I'll go real slow and gentle." he said as he wrapped his giant hands in your waist and dragged you into the bedroom.

(VOTE AND COMMENT)