when we met

when we met.

me and my friend were going to go see a movie. i was upstairs getting ready, when all of a sudden our favorite tv show came on.

Dundundun dundundun dundundun dundundundundun do-we-oo-oo-woo-bededededadum-dudum..........*slightly coughs* yeah you get it.

Put my friend reached for a remote and changed the channel. "NO!!!" I slapped the remote out of her hand and wrestled with her until I herd David's voice and I sat back in my chair.

"I got this letter a month ago and I don't know it's from the didn't really put their address. Her name is Amy. If you know her here is a secret phone number. ###-###-####."

Me and my friend started to scream I was gonna meet David tennant.

We called the number and I had a date with David tennant.

-that night-

I was almost ready when I heard a car pull up. I ran downstairs and grabbed my purse. He knocked on the door and I awnsered it.

We had a great night out. When we got to the restrant, we started to talk and laugh and have a good time.

"So David, if you don't mind my asking. What happened to your wife, you know mrs tennant?"

"Oh.....um..."

"I shouldn't of asked I'm sorry."

"No. It's fine. We separated a year ago. She got custody of the kids and I got nothing."

"I'm so sorry."

"It's fine."

After that convo we talked some more and I went home. We agreed on a second date. I could not wait!!