1 week ago Hell!

Morning: The sun’s rays entering through my window wake me up but I don’t want to wake up and get out of my comfy bed, the phone on my nightstand starts ringing I pick it up and look at which Allison Argent name my friend appears on the screen I answer right away.
"Hey Alison"
"Hey Lydia"
" "What was the reason you called so early?"
"I wanted to let you know that I will not come to school, I am sick," she said.
"Badsuz, I wanted to tell you how I was on vacation today."
"Next time you'll tell me I have to go Lydia mom will now take me to the doctor hi"
"Heal well good quick"
I hung up and got out of bed, walked to my desk, took a hair band and tied my hair in a high ponytail. I left the room, got off the floor where my room is and went into the kitchen to have breakfast. "Good morning princess"
"Good morning Dad"
My father is Klaus Mikaelson, my last name is Martin. My mother wanted me to have her last name and my father wanted me to live with him. My parents are not together. Why? I don't know either, believe me.
I took the milk from the fridge and sat down at the table from the cereal display case, I poured the milk and cereals into a bowl and started eating. When I got to school, I saw, as usual, that some students were standing in front of the school, talking, laughing, joking and some were entering the school. I entered the school, went to my locker, took math books and went to class. I sat alone in my place today Allison did not come a boy threw a piece of paper on my desk and showed me to look at it, I looked at the paper it said. "Do you want to come to my party on Friday? It starts at 7:00." I looked at him and nodded. Yes. He smiled and looked back at the board.
Vote and comment means your opinion to me very much