I hate him or not?

Lydia P.O.V
"What do you mean, I'm the one? "
"Lydia you are the person who has always been with me in good and bad until our families separated us, Lydia you are the person I haven't stopped thinking about I left you once and I will never let you go again"
"No, I'm not a girl who will be with you forever! Stiles, I DON'T LOVE you!"

Stiles P.O.V
Those words swirled again and again in my head like a broken record, she doesn't love me she doesn't love me and I love her but she will love me I will never let her go I will never let her stand and look at her in shock, she looks at me and waits for me the answer.
"Okay, I'll leave you alone."
I walk past her and go to my study, leaving her alone in the living room, god I have to drink something.

Lydia P.O.V 

I sit on the couch and watch TV on it is some stupid show a girl enters the house with long brown hair, my height, with beautiful brown eyes but who is she? What is she to Stiles? In fact, why am I interested, she sure sleeps with everyone, so today she is on his schedule. When she saw me, anger appeared on her face, she quickly reached me.
"Who are you?"
"Why do you want to know?"
"I'm interested!"
"Don't worry darling I'm not one of his girlfriends for one night I don't give my self  like you! Let me go!"

 "Who are you?" "Why do you want to know?" "I'm interested!" "Don't worry darling I'm not one of his girlfriends for one night I don't give my self  like you! Let me go!"

"Let her go! ”Someone shouted

"

I said let her go"

She looked at me angrily and let go of my hand.
"Stiles who is she?"
"Cora calm down"
"I don't want to calm down, Stiles, who is she?"
"I said calm down!" She looked at him in juice. “Good” she said she looked at me, climbed the stairs and went to the study.
"Stiles who is that person?"
"Cora Hale she means nothing to me"
"I do not care"
"Oh but you're interested and I know it"
Turning away from me with light steps he headed straight for the study taking another glass from the table leaving me alone in thinking  damn thinking.