Memories

Pesma: Extreme Music- Bring me back to life

Stiles P.O.V
I want her to remember me very much I wish we were very good friends from a young age but I also loved her I was afraid I would lose her if I told her that. In the end she found better company we still hung out I was happy about it .Why happy? Because while I was watching her laugh, how happy she was, I was happy too, she called me on her birthdays, she also came to mine, but on her last birthday, which I was at, I had to tell her sad news.
"Lydia I'm going to New York ''
"I hate you," she said softly.
''What?"
"I hate you!" she said.
I looked at her in shock no she didn't say that Lydia Martin didn't say that
"I'll hate you for the rest of my life Stiles!" she said and ran into the room.
The doorbell rang he entered the house he Jackson Whittemore came to Lydia's mom.
"Good afternoon," he said.
"Hello, you're Lydia's friend?"
"No Mrs. Martin I'm her boyfriend Jackson"
At her words and his, my heart broke to pieces. I lie on the bed looking at the ceiling and the tears go by themselves

 I lie on the bed looking at the ceiling and the tears go by themselves

Lydia P.O.V

Days go by I sit in the room locked memories slowly come back we were best friends but he is gone forever Jackson was with me after a few weeks Allison came to our school.
We started hanging out and became best friends, I quickly forgot Stiles memories of him they disappeared.
One tear slid down my cheek he didn't forget me I came to the window and watched the people walking down the street. It was a rainy day sitting by the window I wondered Did my parents forget me And my friends?

 It was a rainy day sitting by the window I wondered Did my parents forget me And my friends?