That Night

That Friday was normal I was happy I couldn’t wait for the party.
That night everything changed, that night he showed up he kidnapped me that night
Friday 17: 30h: Allison and I sat in my room and talked, Allison going to a party with me we decided to get ready. I wore a blue T-shirt I bought at Macys, blue shorts with sheets of various colors and black heels from H&M. Allison wore a floral dress from Polyvora. When we arrived at the party we saw our friends there Derek, Malia, Kira and Scott we came to them all night we were joking, dancing and singing. But at one point I went for a drink I was alone in the hallway I looked in front of me and saw him with some rag in his hand and a rope he walked towards me with a small smile on his face, I started running I ran away from him but he followed me.

"Lydia, you can't run away from me! "

I hid in one room, it was very dark inside, he managed to find me, he put a cloth on my mouth and I soon fainted.

            Morning: I woke up at 10:40 my head hurts terribly I looked around the room and realized I was not in mine, I got out of bed and started looking around the room I heard the door open I turned to them and saw him enter the room and left food on the table.

"Why did you kidnap me?" he was silent

"Who are you and why did you kidnap me?"
He looked at me so confused

"Don't you remember me?"
"Who are you?"
"You'll find out soon enough"