Chapter 2

-••-Felix's POV-••-

I can't believe I have to be Kayla's errand boy! Gah! I don't even know why she has to buy- oh, ok. Heheh! Heileen's a person. I swear there's a brand of honey with the same name back in Sweden.

Then again, I was 9.

Impatiently, I tapped the top of the steering wheel with my fingertips. I don't even know what she looks like. I remember what Kayla said.

-+-

"Ok, Heiley is your typical gamer girl, chirpy yet a fashionista. Her fashion sense is flawless and her dream of being a gaming model kinda ruined her."

"Heiley? Why did it-?"

"She's an Anorexic. Also depressed from... I can't tell you."

"Wow, ok..."

"She's a... tall-ish... brunette with light blue eyes. She's perfect, you'll when you find her. When you see her, just... honk the horn or something. Get out the car, call her name dramatically like one of those-"

"This isn't a fucking romance soap."

"Okay, okay! Just... Go get her, tiger! Bye-Bye!"

-+-

Putting all the facts together, I couldn't match her looks to how awesome she sounds. Some people are that way, I suppose. Like how fat gay people are epic. Kind of.

Just before I could react, the car door swung open with nobody standing there. Suddenly, a perfect brunette jumped from behind the car door. "Boo!"

"Holy shit, you-!"

Heileen started giggling before replying,"Bet I scared the crap out of you.". I shook my head and folded my arms with dignity. "No you didn't, I was... practicing my rap!" I lied, unable to relax after that. Chills, dude.

"Your Felix, right?"

"No, I'm Jesus, BIATCH!"

"Oh, so- you son of a bitch. Are you Felix, seriously?"

"Yup."

"Cool, I'm-"

"I know who you are."

At that, Heileen quickly climbed into the back seat of the car. Gently plopping onto the squishy seats and almost sinking into it, too. Cute.

Without hesitation, I turned on the radio and drove off. Then I remembered Kayla's description.

'She's perfect, you'll see when you find her.'

For once, Kayla wasn't lying.