The Fight And The Kiss

(Still Camila's Pov)

She was lying and I knew it cause Jack is right here with me!  And then she started again  "Well if he's here then why can't I see him!?"  so I call Jack to come to the door and then he does...  "What do you want Lauren, can't you just leave me and Camz alone for once no offence..."  Lauren shook her head meaning she said no...  So I kick her out  "Camila you can't kick me out!  UUUUUUHHH!"  talking about kicking out...  "No Lauren you kicked me out of Fifth Harmony, which you have no right to do!  But I do have the right to kick you off of my property!"  Man did I feel good about that but then she hit me!  And then I hear another slap and it was Jack!  He slapped Lauren  "I-I-I'm sorry."  he told Lauren but Lauren smirked and said  "Wow now hit me till I'm pregnate" now I'm losing it so I slap her and Jack starts talking  "You know for a second I was sorry but now, haha you deserve so much more pain then a slap!"  I smile and I start talking  "Baby and what do I get?"  I ask innocently...  And he responded  "Camila, Camila what do you deserve, I think since Lauren over here got a slap, you should get a slap too..."  my smirk got slapped off my face...  Is he gonna hit me?  And then he continues  "But you get the slap in a much different area..."  he says looking at my ass, and then I got into the conversation  "Well I think we can arrange that right baby boy?..."  and he licked his lips and then crashed his lips in to mine and I don't know the feeling because, I've never felt anyhting like this for someone!  It was deffinitly magical and great though!

Jack's Pov

Not even noticing that Lauren was still with us I pick Camila up bridal style without breaking the kiss and then swung her around really fast and then put her down and smiled at her and we left...