The Night (Dirty Version)

(Still Camila's Pov)

So Jack drove me home and we sat on the couch watching Frozen which he was totally bored of, so I turn the TV off  "So Jack, tell me a little more about you..."  I said as I get closer to him and finally I couldn't help it I smashed my lips into his and he put his tung through my mouth and he picked me up and brought me to my bed and he pushed me on the bed and trailed his mouth all over my body and stopd and then pulled my shirt off not breaking the kisses on my stomach and then trailed up to my breasts and took a nipple into his mouth and left a hickey and my nipple...

Jack's Pov

Then I trailed down to her skirt and then I looked up at her asking for her permission and as she nodded I ripped her panties off and started sucking on her on pussy and "Oooooh Jaaaack." I wanted more of her so I trailed up her neck and enlocked my tung in hers and she slowly pulled off my pants and my shirt and I slowly put my dick in her and wholy shit she is the best at fuckin' moaning! It turns me on sooooo bad! "Y'all like that baby girl!" and she responded "Faaaassstttteeeerrrr Jacccckkkk!" I complie and go faster oooh "Camz I'm gonna cum..." oh it was so good "Jack I'm going to climax!" as I took out my dick I cummed all over her and she swallowed it. And then we fell asleep...

Camila's Pov

I woke up the next morning in my bed with Jack besides me and suddenly all the memories from last night came flooding into my head one by one and I let out a smirk as I got outta bed...  I was making breakfest when Jack finally woke up and put his shorts and socks on and came out to see me.  And so we started talking  "Well hello, hello baby girl..."  he came up to me and pecked my lips.  Omg yes score!  And I responded with giving him a long and passionate kiss...  So I need to get ready to go to the studio...  Actually since I can't even look at Lauren I wanna go see what Jack does in the studio so I ask him if I could come and "Oh shit Camila, I don't have any clothes can you drive me to my house to get some?" and as much as I would like to see him shirtless all day "Yes.  C'mon slowpoke!"

Jack's Pov

So thank God Camila is driving me home so I can get clothes!  Anyway, we get there and I go up to my room and I , put on a navy blue and pink stussy sweatshirt on with black skinny pants and the same white vans then went downstairs to see Camila wearing a brandy Melville sweater with black lulus with the same shoes, and she looked beautiful  "Babe you look beautiful let's go."  So we drive to my recording studio.