Compton, Parents and Asking

(Still Jack's Pov)

I closed the door on Lauren and then told Camila I had to go to my house "Baby boy can I come with you?" she pouted so I said yes and we left for my house and in the car Like Mariah our song came on and we started screaming "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH JACK WE DID IT WE MADE NUMBER ONE!!!!!!!!!!" I smiled and we went on to my street and she immediatly got worried and said "Baby why are we here?" and I told her "Baby remember I told you I live in Compton it's gon' be a'ight" and she smiled and I kissed her and we parked outside of my house and my bro's walked up to me "Yo wassup Jack  you got a hoe to come over damn!" I immediatly respond saying "The fuck she ain't a hoe ese she my baby girl, she the best thing that ever happened to me ese!"

Camila's Pov

I asked Jack if we could leave and he said yes so we left in his car and went home when some people in blue come up to us in a car and started to talk to me and Jack "Yo baby girl wanna go have a good time?!" ewww is exactly what I said and I waited for him to respond and he did "Well in that case we can't save you see your little boyfriend a fuckin' Sureño so I ha' ta kill ya too baby girl!" wait what about Jack, no he can't be... I look at Jack and he responds "Yo hurt my fuckin' ass and I'll leave y'all with a new disability... Hurt my girlfriend and I'll fuckin' kill y'all and send y'all to Hell!" and Jack drove speeding home... We went to my house after and I knocked on my door and saw my parents at the door and they looked at Jack like wtfffffffffuck! And I introduced Jack to my parents "Camila why didn't you tell us?" and I said "Well cause when I introduced Beau to you guys you hated him and I love Jack and I don't want you to judge him!" I yelled and papi said "But Beau was horrible and he abused you sexually and abusive mija I love you that's why!" he started tearing up and so did I and Jack came to offer me a hug and I hugged him.

Jack's Pov

I would never do anything bad to Camila "Camz I would never hurt or abuse you. It's nice to meet you mam, sir." they smiled so I guess they like it they seem nice so I let it fly and I speak up again "So would y'all to go out to eat for dinner?" they looked at eachother and smiled and said "Of course! What time?" and I said with a smile "At 7:00." they nodded and me and Camila left for Fifth Harmony's house to find everyone but Lauren there (thank God) and I told them if they all wanted to come to dinner with me, Camila and her parents and they all smiled and nodded and started screaming around Camila and asked her if like we were dating and obviously she said yes so "Y'all should get ready it's 5:55 already and so do I so bye babe love you!" she smiled and blew me a kiss.