It started

Autumn is the season of change. The air changes from an oven to a crisp cold. The trees change their color and shed their skin. People even change. They become mysterious and lie. Autumn does things to people. Autumn was the season when World War III broke out, and I was lost in the woods.
"Where are you guys?!" Ambria yelled from the RV. "Scarlett, I'm getting scared." I looked around to see Ambria with her exact replica of her Daryl Dixon crossbow in hand like it worked. She likes to pretend like she's in the Walking Dead. I looked out into endless forest.
     "We never should have taken that alternate path. Whose bright idea was that anyways?!?" I look over to see Ambria giving me a look that says "Bitch you better watch your mouth because it me!" I slowly turned around and continued to look for sticks for a fire. "I'm gonna climb that tree to see if I can find anything." I said.
     I looked for a tree strong enough to hold me. It took me about 5 seconds to see a tree that would take a million years to walk around, it luckily had a lot of sturdy branches for me to grab. It took about 5 minutes to reach the top and all I saw was miles of trees and wood. It was truly hopeless. I climbed back down to see Ambria with the portable radio in her hand and her skin as pale as snow.
"What's wrong? What did you hear?" I said in a panicked voice.
"Th-th-th-" she stuttered for a while,"the first zombie has been spotted coming into this forest."