Bye Bye Barbados Part 2

After we were through talking about the Blakes and how we were gonna deal with everything we got dressed in what was in the duffel bag.  I had on my brothers sweat pants and one of his old T-Shirts while he was dressed pretty much the exact thing i had only difference was that while I had on some old torn up boots he had on some running shoes.

When we walked back into the front of the house our parents were already gone. We stood outside the house that held so many secrets so many memories so much hurt and so little happiness. The place where we became who are today. Where a huge part of us died all those years ago. I still can't believe were leaving this place. 

Our parents said it was only for four months but me and Ty knew better than that. We were never coming back. This was our last day in Barbados. Forever, I don't know. I'm not really sure I want to come back. I mean this will always be home to me and Ty. Even though so many horrible things happened here at this house there were also a small amount of good things that happened here. Granted they all involved him they were still some of the most happiest times of my life, and I know Ty felt the same way.

After a few more moments Ty placed his hand on my shoulder and asked if I was ready. I simply nodded and followed behind him to the car that was waiting for us. We still had one stop to make before the airport.

^...........................

About 30 minutes later we arrived at our destination. I looked up at the sky and took a deep breath before grabbing my brother's and walked further into the trees.

It didn't take us that long to get there since we've been so many times before. Once we were in sight I took a long shaky breath and walked up to the tombstone with brother right there beside me still holding to my hand as if it was his life-line. I didn't complain. I was sure I was doing the same thing.

When we were in front of the tomb-stone neither of us said anything. We just stood still and stared at the stone as if trying to comprehend what was all happening. A lone tear fell done my cheek followed closely by many others as I remembered what had happened that night. Out of the corner of my eye I could see that my brother was also crying like me. 

Slowly I let go of my brothers hand and bent down in front of the tomb stone. I lightly ran my small fingers across the engraving.

Eziekial Isaiah Anderson

December 24th, 1998-December 26th 2011

Gone to soon.

I felt my brother kneel down next to me. 

"Wanna say something?" He asked so softly I barely even heard him.  I nodded my heard and cleared my voice.

"Hey Zeke. I miss you. I still can't believe your gone. Do you remember when we were 10 and I came over to your house with Ty? We were both on the in tears because our parent told us that they wished they never had us? I remember you going into the kitchen and coming out with all of our favorite ice cream and we all just ate. Not saying a word. That was also the same day we admitted to liking each other. The next you came and asked me on a date. I couldn't form a proper answer and you just took it as a yes." I chuckled remembering how I was a stuttering mess.

" I also remember when we shared our first kiss together a year later. My god Zeke I am so sorry about everything it was my idea to go to that stupid cabin. If it wasn't for me we could have still been together." I cried sobbing as my brother pulled me into his arms while I cried. This was only time I usually cry. I never cry over anything but I will cry a million for this man. After I calmed down a little for my body to stop shaking I slowly pulled away from Ty.