Chapter 1

Well. Sorry I couldn't upload! Mostly it was homework and school. The rest 5%... Was laziness. So the end of this chapter, you can tell or just plain yell at me to get off of my lazy butt and post more chapters. I won't mind the yelling, I deserve it XD

"Finally, back in New York City!" A red mask turtle, Raphael exclaims. "It felt like forever since we've been here!"

Donatello nods in agreement. "Yea. I wonder if Shredder or the Kraang did something horrible while we were gone."

Leo didn't hesitate in saying, "Than lets go to the lair! We got to see if Splinter and Mikey are there." The other two nodded, and all three of them ran towards the nearest manhole, and jumped into the sewers.

A few minutes later, they arrived at the lair. "Master Splinter! Mikey! We're home!"

Silence answered Leo's call. But the silence was soon broken as they heard a noise... kind of like someone dragging a knife across the floor. Donnie started to sweat nervously.

Than, claws were clattering on the floor, and yellow eyes gleamed in the creepy shadows. The three ninjas saw the eyes and took out their weapons.

"Who are you, and what did you do to our father and brother?!" Raph growls, twirling his sais. A voice chuckles darkly.

"So, you guys finally come back, and didn't bother to say hi?! What kind of brothers are you? Threatening your own brother? I am ashamed that I have these kind of brothers now."

The figure sighs mentally, than takes a step out. They hesitate, but they kept walking, until their whole body parts were out of the shadows. I know what they are gonna say, I know what they are gonna say, I know wha-

"You can't be our brother! He doesn't look like a hideous beast like you!" Raph laughs. The beast growls, eyes now glowing.

"I knew it." They say. "You still think I would look like the little turtle you guys know, but no. I got captured by the Kraang, you fools! I was tested on, needles, electrocuted, burned, even cut open. Until I finally escaped in the form of, in your definition, 'a hideous beast'." Than they turn away from his 'brothers'. "Go now. There's nothing left here. Father is gone. The Kraang surprisingly disappeared. More Foots are on the streets, along with Purple Dragon. New York City isn't protected anymore."

All of the three mutant turtles stood in shock. Leo sadly looks at the beast. "Mikey..."

Mikey's eyes snapped and he lunged forwards, until he was face to face with his oldest brother. "Don't you DARE call me by the name Mikey or Michelangelo!! None of you have the privilege to do so! Call me by Flaming Syther!"

Meep

Got lazy...

Again ;-;

Sorry

Not feeling up to it right now DX