Chapter 2

EVERYONE I HEARD YOUR CALLS FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER. SO I HAS GRANT YOU THY WISH. HERE IS YOUR SECOND CHAPTER!! No it's not one of those troll chapters. In not THAT mean :3
You're welcome~
lol

All of Mikey's brothers stood there in shock. They were all thinking the same thing: What has happened to our baby brother?

Mikey, or Flaming Syther, growls, and turns away from Leo. The mutant walks silently away from his brothers, not saying a word.

The three brothers looked at each other, guilt flashing in their eyes.

"What are we suppose to do now?" Donnie asks. "He won't listen to any of us if we talked to him. How are we suppose to know how to help him if he won't tell us everything?"

Leo sighs and shrugs. Raph doesn't do or say anything. They stood there in silence until one of them finally does something.

"I'm gonna talk to him, and I won't take no as an answer."

Donatello and Leonardo looked at Raphael, eyes wide, as he walked down the stairs and headed towards the place Flaming Syther disappeared from. The dojo. Memories flashed in the red turtle's mind, but he shook it off.

Raph quietly entered the dojo, seeing that everything was still in one piece. Flaming Syther sat in front of the beautiful and ancient tree, his powerful nun-chuck tail swinging side to side as he stared at it. The new mutant's orange scales gleamed in the light, like his scales suddenly turned into a herd of uncontrolled flames.

( just telling you I might call Flaming Syther Mikey every now and then :3 )

When Flaming Syther heard footsteps come from behind, he turned around. The mutant gave the red masked turtle a glare, then turn back around, swishing his nun-chuck tail side to side.

Shoot, what do I do now? Raph thought, as he just stood there. If he gets closer, there's a chance that Mikey will start yelling at him. Or even worse. Attacking him. But if he doesn't go closer, there will be an awkward silence until someone says something.

Or you know.

He can just leave.

Nah he went for it

Raphael took a deep breath. Then, he walk steadily to Mikey's right side, avoiding his dangerous tail. Once he was next to him, the red ninja turtle sat down. No one dared to speak. Then...

"Why didn't you guys just leave already?" Flaming Syther asked, not taking his eyes off of the majestic tree. "There's nothing left here. I haven't heard from April and Casey in ages. It's like they were never here."

"We couldn't have left," Raphael replied, glancing at his little brother (well he ain't little anymore but you know what I mean)

"You're our brother. And our number one rule is that no turtle gets left behind."

"Raph look at me"

The red masked turtle turn his head and looked at Mikey. The wolf/dragon/ninja weapons mutant looked back at him. His eyes are filled with... Determination?

"Do I look like a turtle to you? I don't even look like a turtle at all! My green skin. Gone. My blue eyes. Gone. My shell. Gone. I don't have anything that makes me look like a turtle anymore."

Flaming Syther snorts, looking down at his only paw. "And you said it yourself. I'm a freak. I use to blend in with you guys. Which I found ok. But then this happens. And now I don't look like you at all."

Raphael put a hand on his brother's back. At first, Mikey tensed up. Then, he relaxed.

"Mik-I mean Flaming Syther. No matter what you look like. Or how you sound like. You're still a turtle to all of us."

At first, the red masked turtle thought he saw a gleam of hope in his brother's eye. But that quickly disappeared.

"What ever you say Raphie." And with that, Mikey got up on all three claws and one paw. Then, he dragged himself out of the dojo.

Raph watched him go, a faint smile on his face.

Hey, he said Raphie. That's one step closer to him forgiving us.

      Right?