I found her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Layla's POV

Wow, wait to be a guy Damon. "She has a nice tan, is about 5'8, has dirty blond hair, green eyes, long legs, and she has my fashion sense." Damon laughed and said,"That's really weird." I heard a knock at the door so I got up and ran. I opened it to find Sara!!! I ran up and hugged her."You got here in record time!" I said. She laughed and said,"Well I was close by and I had a feeling you would need the switch." I laughed. Sara got these feelings that told her stuff she needs to know. Sara has green eyes and blond hair. "Damon come meet Sara!" I yelled. Damon was at the door in an instant. "Damon meet Sara. They shook hands and Sara said," Damon Salvatore?" She had her eyebrows raised and her hands on her hips. "The one and only." Damon answered. Sara turned her glare on me. She knew the reason I had come here. But that had changed since I met Damon. I am now here to get revenge on Klaus. Sara looked back at Damon. "The Damon Salvatore that killed a vamp named Lexi?" Oh crap, this will not go well. Sara is about 487 years old so if she wants she can kill Damon in a minute. I stepped in front of him as he said,"Yeah people were looking for vampires so I killed her." I groaned he just had to say something. Sara got ready to pounce when I went into my defensive crouch and said,"Sara. Don't.You. Dare."

She hissed and bared her fangs at me and Damon. That was it. I growled at her and pounced. She was no match for me. I felt my hair and eyes turn red from rage. "Enough Sara! He's with me!" I closed my eyes and concentrated, then I said,"Calm." That was a spell I had learned when I was younger. It made her calm down. "Go get the others Sara! And Damon get the box, now!" They both did what they were told. I was shaking from being so mad. I couldn't stop it. Damon came in, he looked at me and walked over. "It's okay Lay. I'm fine. Sara's fine." When he finished talking he hugged me. And a miracle happened I slowly stopped shaking. When I let go I felt perfect. My hair and eyes were purple, just like they should be. I smiled and told him,"Thanks Damon. I really needed that. Now come and help me bring the switch to the basement." He smirked and helped me grab the box. I put it where the altar would be. "I want to give you something that is going to feel really good. And this is because you got me out of my rage." I said. He nodded and I playfully pounced on him. I gave him a smirk, turned his head so I could see his neck, and my fangs came out. I gently bit into his neck and drank some of his blood. I came up and healed the wounds.

"That was the best feeling in the world." Then he tackled me and bit my neck just as gently. He was right, this feeling was amazing! He slowly stopped and said,"I know you want me to try harder but I think I love you." I couldn't take it anymore, I leaned in and kissed him. I pulled back and I thought entered my mind. "Is there a warehouse here?" I asked. He nodded and I said,"Lets go then, I need to get there now." We ran there and I walked through the storage areas and to my surprise. We found a coffin. I slowly opened it and gasped. My hair and eyes turned blue and I started to cry. It was my little sister, Rebecca.