This is me

My name is Layla. I'm an original. I'm also Klaus's older sister, I'm older than him by like a year or two. I stopped getting older when I turned nineteen. I have short brown hair and chocolate colored eyes. I love my brother, Elijah, he's my favorite, but he thinks Klaus killed me. If I could find him I would show him that I am clearly still alive. I should also tell you that like Klaus, I am a half-vampire too. But instead of being a wolf, I'm half-witch and half-vampire. I'm one of the familiy members that Klaus can't find, the other is Elijah! I taught him well! :D I know what Klaus did to my familiy, I just don't know where he is storing them. Vamps know me all over cause I'm the one who brings karma to bad or evil vampires. Like now, I'm headed to Mystic Falls to "yell" at Damon Salvatore. I have to because he killed Lexi. And Lexi was amazing! She even changed Stefan Salvatore, he used to be like Jack the Ripper! I know that happened a while ago but I was really busy then so I have to do it now. Uhm my fav color is dark purple and I know all about the curse Klaus has. Just say'in.

Mystic Grill

I walked in and I saw a girl that looked exactly like Kathrine! I walked up to her asked,"Kathrina?" She turned around and said,"Sorry, I'm Elena Gilbert." "Oh my bad, sorry." Then I sat down at a table. I used my powers to read her mind, this is what I got, she is the doppelganger of Kathrina. She is in a relationship with Stefan Salvatore, friends with Damon Salvatore. She knows about vampires and now knows I must be one. And apperantly Kathrina is here, tricking people like usual. I hate Kathrina. I also found out that her friend, Bonnie is a witch, a Bennet witch, and her other friend Caroline got turned by Kathrina. I started thinking if Elena is here then Klaus will come running. I want revenge on him and this is the place I need to be to get it.