Chapter 2: First Party in Town

"Aura, listen to me, as soon you'll wake up from this dream, your life will change. You're life is different from other people. You have different rules is to follow. You're not a supernatural being or a 'witch.' I should say, it's natural to have gifts like this however it's rare. That's why it's super because it's rare and powerful. Supernatural is just natural. Aura, we will soon shall meet, once again." A male voice communicated while looking at a glowing white ball in the dream background.

"Who the hell are you?" I woke gasping. I check the clock it was 9:12 am. I must've slept through the whole night during the nap.

I hear footsteps coming towards my front door. I lay back down. The door opened. It was my pink eye and red haired sister, Crimson.

"Looks like someone slept to the next day." She says with a smile. "How are you feeling?"

"Tired and woke up from a weird dream." I replied. "Let me guess you've have dreaming about flirting with Elliot last night?"

"How did you know?" Crimson's eyes widen. "When did you became Rosala?"

"I don't know. I'm just Aura and that's just a hypothesis." I replied again. "Can I watch you guys battle?" I asked.

"Sure, Mother Muenta ain't home. I cannot say where she's going to because she didn't tell us." Crimson answers.

"Thanks, now help me up." I commanded.

Crimson walks over and grabs my arms and drags me out of bed. My ankles still hurt from yesterday's daring stunt. I guess mother removed the ice pack during the night while I falled asleep because it's not lying on my bed in the room.

Crimson held onto me while I walk down the stairs. We are now walking left side of the stairway to the back of the house.

"Rosala, Flames, and Lilly, Muenta ain't here, so we can battle until she comes back, cops come, or we have to go to the party!" Crimson yells out.

She help me sit down at the back door steps. Crimson walked to the middle of the backyard. Lilly and Rosala run right behind each and catch up to Crimson. I've turned around. The door began to close and Flames was running.

"Flames, come on, hurry!" Lilly shouts out.

It was too late. The door shut at the right time. Flames crash into the door collapsed onto the floor. We began to crack up. Flames restabilize herself and head out the door adjusting her jaw.

"It's not funny!" Flames says. "I could've broke my jaw and Mother Muenta would really be pissed."

"Join the club, we got jackets," I said. Everyone began to laugh even harder. After a minute, they stop and take a breather.

"Shall let's began?" Crimson asks.

"Bring it on!" Rosala yells out.

"Oh, I'm ready!" Lilly declares.

"I'll burn to victory." Flames hollors.

My sisters goes nuts during a battle. At least, I don't have to do it at this time due to my ankles.

Next, my sisters became nemesis to one and another which always happen during a battle when mother isn't home.

Lilly ran to the tree meanwhile Flames is chasing after her. Crimson is getting terrified with the hallucinations that Rosala is giving her.

"Damn it." Crimson groaned. Rosala laugh in response. I'm glad I ain't battling with Rosala right now.

"Get down or else I'll make you!" Flames threatens Lilly. "No!" Lilly screams while climbing from branch to branch. "Flame bolt!" Flame shouts before she releases a flaming ball out of her hand aiming at Lilly.