Chapter 4: Zian

I woke up from uncounciousness. My ears heard a sound of beeping noise. I slowly open my eyes. I saw the boy who's been watching me. Long brown hair and brown eyes. He was sitting in the chair right beside me. Oh dear. I immediately turned close my eyes.

"Open them, I know their awake." I hear him say. I opened them. He was standing right beside me.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"The boy who saved your life that idiot at the party. You see, Aura, since you moved into Develyn Town, I've been watching you and your sisters." He explains.

"Were you the one who enter my dreams?" I asked.

"Yes plus I was the one who was the shadow in the corner of your room," He replies.

He started to stroke my side of my hair. He's making me feel uncomfortable.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"I'll tell you that later," he replies. "Mother Muenta is extremely worried about you even your sisters. They know that you are having a hard time being a gifted soul, I should say. I know it's hard even being undercover as being classified as a witch. If you were in mother's country, India, you'll be killed by the mob. Lilly sees your trying to be outgoing, however it seems it's not your style. Crimson is worried because you're a great girl however lonely and wanted to be single. Rosala is wondering why you afraid of her, she's not going to harm you unless she's mad at you. Flames is also worried due to the feeling you conceal to the world. Your mother is worried because you are having a hard time in a rough life and you wanted to be a normal girl." The boy explains the thing like a novel.

"How did so many people know us this fast?" I asked.

"Rumours. I just spied upon you. However, some people didn't learn to keep their mouths shut." He replies.

I yawned. "How long I was out?" I asked.

"You've been out in a coma for about a week. That's also increases your mother's worries a bit more." He answers.

I can't feel my body one bit. It probably the medicine that the doctors are giving me.

"You're lucky, Aura, that gift give you a bit of immortality, otheriwse you could've been buried six feet under." The boy told me. "I'm going to give you some rest until your family comes and checks up on you early this morning."

The boy rubs my right shoulder until he vanishes just before he appeared.

I still wonder what's his name? What being is he? A ghost, entity, spirit, or celestial? I got so many questions about him. Well, that can be answered soon. I can still remember what happened a week ago. I wish the doctors should give me a amnesia drug just to forget about that. I literally don't want to remember. I don't want to see my family in late in the morning. What their reaction will be? I wish I go back to sleep or better yet, a coma. No wait, I'll regret that. Be careful what I've wish for, Aura. I close my eyes and went back to sleep.

_______________________________________

I woke to my family around me. Meunta, Flames, Rosala, Crimson, and Lilly were here including the boy who saved me from being killed by choking at the party. I can see the fear in their eyes.

"After a week of a coma, she's finally awake." Rosala says in relief.

I don't want to talk to you, neither of you. I don't want to say that in front of them because I'll hurt their feelings.

"Rosala, don't be like that, she's still not in good shape. Aura has been having a hard time blending with society even in this cool town called Develyn." Lilly says in her sweet monotone.