Chapter 3: Trail of Embarrassment

"Get off her, thou fool!" I hear a male voice yelling. My vision recovers.

Blonde hair and brown eye boy was grabbing Rosala's boyfriend, Michael by the throat.

"Let this be a warning to you. Next time, I'll tear you apart regardless in front of your girlfriend or not." The blonde hair boy threatens. Then threw him right in the ground.

I was stunned of what I saw. I brave boy who saved my life. The male walked over to me slowly.

"You alright?" He asks. "I saw you got choked by that idiot moaping on the ground."

I nodded. "Thank you, " I said. Then I slowly got up. Oh jeez, my sisters and their boyfriends were watching me getting choked upon the ground. I should've just lay down dead. I don't want to feel the embarrassment.

Then the people open the door and looked at me. Oh boy, they must've saw the whole thing.

"Some party pooper decide to choke some girl at the a couple minutes ago, and boom he got whipped by a hero!" A boy shouts out within the crowd. Everyone started to laugh.

My head began go spin. The things that happened for the last two days. Moving, meeting, almost committing suicide, Lilly's face burnt, a watcher, and now being saved by a hot guy from being choked by a dark guy. The feelings adds up in one final gulp. My eyes widen.

"Aura, you okay?" Rosala asks. "I'm sorry about Michael try to choke you."

I hold my tears in and head towards backdoor of the warehouse. I'm running back home. People already saw enough of my embarrassment and this will add more in, maybe I won't come back for good.

"Aura!" A male shouts out from behind me.

"Aura please, stop running!" Crimson yells.

I ignored and kept running. I exit the front of the warehouse. The moonlight was shining above. I guess it's almost midnight.

Lilly was picked up by Olive Blackwood. She squealed. "It's okay, babe. I won't let you down." Olive says. Lilly nodded. Then Olive jumped down from the tree carrying her like a princess. He set her down. Crimson, Rosala, Elliot, Michael, and the blonde hair male are chasing after me because I am running away with tears of embarrassment.

"Aura, stop!" I hear the male voice very loud. "He won't harm you ever again, please."

I didn't stop for anything. Next thing I knew, rain, sleet, snow, and wind pour down from the sky above. It quickly became cold. Still, I ain't stopping.

"Lilly, let's try to catch your sister," Olive suggested. "Yes." Lilly confirmed.

"However, I need to do something first." He says. He then jumped high in the air. He turned into this big large wolf that's dark brown with fiercing brown eyes. He land his paws on the ground sliding. Olive snarled at Lilly, however not even hostile way. Lilly just stared at him for a minute.

"Coming or what?" He asks in her mind. "We need to save your sister, come on, it's raining cold here."

"I got it." Lilly replies.

"Then hop on." Olive says.

Lilly rushes over and sits on Olive's back like a horse instead riding upon a werewolf.

"Tug on tight, Lilly, it's about to get rough!" Olive says in her mind.

"Okay," Lilly replies.

Olive then took off at speed and went around the warehouse. Lilly enjoyed the air regardless it was cold or not. Olive then turned to the right where Aura and the gang was headed.