Part 1

On February 14 Vix decided to go to the store with Jose and Ashley. Jose was buying Ashley some gifts for Vday. Vix looking around his hands in pockets looking a bit down. He looking at all the stuff guys buy for girls, on the corner of his eye he sees a girl looking at him feeling a bit uneasy from the looks he was getting he walked the other way. She follows him with this smile on her face. Vix turns around to see if she was there but saw nothing. A hissing sound comes from behind him. He turns and sees the girl in his face with a snake on her shoulder.

???: Hey there pretty boy

Vix: .....

???: a shy one huh? I like my men shy

Vix: who are you?

???: don't worry about that...what's guy like yourself doing here all alone?

Vix looks at the snake as it gets closer to him.

???: don't worry about him he does that to people who he likes

Vix: really now?

???: *she moves closer* names Ahnxy what's yours?

Vix: it's Vix

Ahnxy smiles and puts her hands on his shoulders. Vix looking at her and starts to think to himself.

Vix-Shes....not normal and she's gives off this smell of blood....-

Ahnxy: I love your eyes I could get lost in them *she smiles*

Vix: thanks....looks I should get going..

Vix tries to leave but Ahnxy's snake warps around his neck. Vix not moving he turns back to her and sees her eyes were a blood red color.

Ahnxy: leaving so soon Vix stay a bit longer hmm?

Vix: look Ahnxy was it? I would like to stay in talk but my friends are waiting for me

Ahnxy: awww don't be like that Vix *the snake pulls him back to her*

Vix now looking into her blood red eyes he feels the snake tighten its grip on his neck. Ahnxy smiles and places a hand on his cheek locking eye contact with him.

Ahnxy: Hehe I know it odd to say this but I think we look like a cute couple.

Vix: sorry to burst your bubble but I don't agree with that...

Ahnxy's snake bites into Vix's neck as Ahnxy smiles looking at him. Vix's body shutters and his eyes turn demonic green grabbing the snake by the head and pulls it off him.

Ahnxy: Hehe I'm sorry did that hurt?

Vix: ugh the fuck was that?! What are you?

Ahnxy: I'm a demon just like you silly *she smiles* a blood demon to be exact.

Vix: a blood demon?!

Ahnxy: mhm *She walks closer to him* and by looking at those wonderful eyes of yours you are a Soul demon.

Vix: Yes I am...what do you want with me?

Ahnxy: what else does a woman wants? A strong man to hold her and straddle her

Vix: Well I'm not going to be that guy for you...

Ahnxy: aw Vix are really going to leave me? *her snake hisses at him*

Vix: yes I am *he starts to walk away*

Ahnxy: *She blushes and looks at his ass* mmm playing hard to get are we? Love playing hard to get.

Vix walking around the store looking for Jose and Ashly. He looks behind him and doesn't see her.

Vix: knowing blood demons they stay out of sight and wait for a time to strike so I better be careful.