EPILOGUE

Luhan's POV

"Auntie.. Is that true?She...She's the child who's been my playmate long time ago."A tear flow from my eyes.

Yoona....My dear fucking first love...Kimberly....Who ruined my fucking teenage years.Wtf!!?

"Yes Luhan..."She sobbed..

Sat by the floor and cried silently..

Flashback

"I am Im Yoona,Promising to you.Lu Han.That We're gonna meet each other again and we will have a happy ever after."Yoona said as she put the toy ring at my finger

"I,Lu Han,Promising to you.Im Yoona.Even storm make us separate.Even an earthquake make me Jump to the moon..Even you push me away.I wouldn't give up on us.I will tightly grip your hand and hug you and never let you go.To infinity and beyond.Till death do us apart"I said as I put the other toy ring to her cute little finger.

End of Flashback

"Yah!!Ireona!!We'll marry right?You promised me right!!??Kimberly Louise Lee!!!!Ireonaaaaaa!!!!!!!You'll going to watch my concert right!!??Ireona!!!"

"I...I promise you..I'll be the best husband ever..I promise you..I'll be faithful,Loyal,honest or whatever you want me to be..I'll love you as much as I can....Kimberly!!!!!!!!!!Ireonaaaaaa!!!!!"

I cried in Pain.This Can't be the fucking end Kimberly...Yoona...Whoever you are...just Fck I love you don't die..don't leave me jebal.

*tooooooooot*

Straight lines..Fucking Perfect Straight Lines.

"Kimberly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

-------------------------------------------------
You should value every single person in your life.Because once they died,You wouldn't be able to bring the time back where you were happy.

As I walk at Kimberly's grave.I smiled.

"Annyeong..I hope your happy their.I know you are..You're safe in god arms.Be happy eternally Yeobo.Be happy with your forever and Eternal Life.Don't worry..I'll follow you there..After 6 months"

I showed her My CTScan

"Tada!I have a Brain Cancer."

*END OF FINDING MY FOREVER*