Part 1

"Ms. Lee, since you are the one responsible for closing the deal... the company is going to reward you with a four day-three night-vacation, all expense paid trip to Palawan, this account means a lot to the company and you are more than important to the company as well... so in turn for your efforts, we are gifting you with such a vacation, to relieve your stress... and we hope you will come back with more fresh ideas." Mr. Song, the Vice President of Maxi Company, stated as he shook hands with Chaerin.

"An all expense paid trip?! I don't know what to say sir?!" Chaerin uttered completely speechless at the moment.

"How about saying thank you and goodbye... pack your bags and go on that well deserved vacation...oh and how about bringing two of your friends along with you, it is much more fun that way... this is a big account and you are getting a big cut from it... so bring them along with you to your vacation... paid as well... by the company..." Mr. Song smiled as he saw the delight and happiness from Chaerin's face.

"Oh, thank you sir! Thank you! Thank you!" Chaerin uttered bowing continuously as she walked out of the room.

Chaerin closed the door and then opened it once again as she peeked through it and stated once again...

"Thank you once again sir!" Chaerin uttered as she tried to contain her excitement.

Chaerin then headed for her office and dialled the phone numbers of her best friends...

"Unnie... four words... FREE TRIP TO PALAWAN!" Chaerin stated excitedly over the phone

"Kyaaaaaa!!!! Really? You're not just pulling my leg, are you?" Dara stated over the other line

"Ani... unnie, it's real... I closed the account which I have been working on for months now... and they decided to give me a well deserved vacation... an all expense paid trip to Palawan... Mr. Song told me to bring along two of my friends with me... for free!!!!" Chaerin explained over the phone.

"Really!? If it's free... then I am in... I think my brother can handle the shop for how long?" Dara asked

"4 days 3 nights unnie! Pack your bags and be ready we are leaving this weekend! Unnie can you call Bom unnie for me and tell her I am bringing her along with me! I can't seem to contact her... I need to shop for some clothes and suits... unnieeeeeeeee.... let's have fun!" Chaerin uttered excitedly as she hung up.

O=====o=====o=====o

"Man... the connecting flight was so tiring!" someone complained as he walked with his friends towards the car.

"How was business overseas?" Xiumin asked

"It was alright, until Tiffany followed... so I decided to fly straight back here and escape her!" the man replied sheepishly as he placed his luggage at the back of the FORD

"That Tiffany is one fine girl hyung! She's got the curves in the right places... she's beautiful, smart and sexy too!" Sehun stated imagining his hyung's girlfriend

"Sehun... that's not what I am looking for in a woman..." the man uttered

"Then why did you ask her to be your girlfriend then?" Xiumin asked as he put his arm over the man's shoulder.

"My father and her father are in a partnership, and in order for that to last long... I had to help with the daughter... I am just being a loyal son to a father... but now that I have the company to my own beck and call, I need not continue the relationship... but it seems as though Tiffany has gotten it in her mind that we are still together... besides I am still young... and my father will be happy with whatever makes me happy!" the man explained.