Part 5

After lunch, Luhan and CL went off and bid Uncle Dao goodbye.

"Your uncle is quite different... I like him!" CL stated as she placed her hands around Luhan's neck.

"More than you like me?" Luhan asked with a brow arched, CL smiled as Luhan leaned in for a kiss.

It took Luhan all of his strength to restrain himself for the kiss to go too far. Then when they reached the port of the resort, Luhan then assisted CL down and then hurriedly asked CL a shocking question.

"Which place? Yours or mine?" Luhan asked excitedly looking like a kid once again.

CL's eyes widened for the meaning of the question,

"Oh... c'mon Chaerin, I am more civilized than that! C'mon which place... yours or mine? Hurry up, or else we will miss it!" Luhan asked as he understood what CL was thinking.

"Okay... um, my place then!" CL answered abruptly as Luhan almost dragged CL throughout the resort passing by Dara and Bom.

"Was that Luhan and Chaerinnie?" Bom asked while sipping some mango shake

"Uh-huh... looks like they are in a hurry, hmmmmmm" Dara speculated with her forefinger on her chin.

"You're smart Dara-ah... you can figure it out without much thought..." Bom stated as she enjoyed lazing around on a hammock.

"You don't think they are going to..." Dara exclaimed with wide eyes.

"Use your imagination Dara-ah..." Bom snickered.

O=====o=====o

When the two arrived at the suite, Luhan hurriedly fished for the remote control and punched some numbers.

"What are you doing?" CL asked curiously as she saw Luhan looking serious and all.

"Just sit here and wait...ta-da!!!!" Luhan stated while clapping his hands excitedly

"Omo!" CL uttered as she saw her favourite movie being shown on the screen.

Ding Dong!

"Just in time!" Luhan stated as he ran towards the door, and in came room service, with popcorn and chocolate candies and some drinks to go with their movie watching.

"Did you plan all this?" CL wondered as she looked at the incoming tray of food with wide eyes.

Luhan nodded proudly as he sat beside CL as the movie started.

"Thanks to Bom noona... she told me your favourite past time and your favourite movie... so... yeah... and thank you to Dara noona for taking care of ordering the food." Luhan sat and ate the pop corn as CL just stared at this amazing and wonderful man sitting beside her.

CL's favourite movie-UNTAMED HEART... was being shown... it was a dramatic, romantic and sad movie. During the sweet scenes, CL snuggled close to Luhan, which Luhan welcomed with open arms, smiling to himself, enjoying the day with her.

There was a certain part of the movie that brought tears to CL's eyes, Luhan noticed that she was tearing up and he found it cute that she tried to hide it.

"No need to get emotional with the movie hon..." Luhan whispered as he wiped the tears on her cheek.

CL being embarrassed just buried her face in his chest and continued to sob.

"It's just so sad!" CL's voice was muffled onto Luhan's chest.

Luhan couldn't believe that a simple movie date with the perfect girl beats all the dates he had in the past... nothing can beat the moment he was having with CL... it just goes to show that he doesn't need to treat a girl to fancy restaurants to fall in love... he just needs the right person to be with and everything else will fall into place. He wanted to stay that way forever, cause for the first time in his life, his heart beat was racing and he was feeling giddy, excited and loved... with CL enclosed in his arms, he then uttered the sweetest and most appropriate words that showed his feelings at that moment...