Part 4

At the control tower of the Firefly Garden, there were people who were witnessing a romantic event unfolding before their very eyes.

"Ah.... isn't it just romantic! Mr. Lu is such a romantic guy!" Taeyeon, the housekeeper stated trying to contain her giddiness.

"Amen to that! He is the only man I know that would use this abandoned place as a safe haven for the fireflies and to think I though those things were extinct!" Taecyeon, the electrician, added.

"I hope those two would really end up together!" Chanyeol, the hired guitarist exclaimed as the three of them stared at the two lovebirds.

Then after a while... something happened.

"Whoa! Why?" Taeyeon asked

"Why? Why? Why?" Chanyeol uttered with his eyes wide

"Why did she pull away??" Taecyeon panicked.

O======o======o

"No!" CL blurted out as she pulled away from Luhan's hold

"No?! Why?" Luhan asked in a confused state

"You are... you are a businessman!" CL stated as she only knew this information for the first time as she pointed towards Luhan

"Yes... yes! I am! What does that got to do with kissing you?!" Luhan asked

"Everything! I always and I'm almost certain that every businessman is so very much unavailable... this... this thing... this date... this night... the kiss... this shouldn't have happened!" CL uttered trying to calm her self.

"Unavailable?!" Luhan repeated the word as he quivered trying to grasp the situation.

CL was pacing back and forth trying to rationalize the situation and trying to convince herself that what she was feeling was just a fling... nothing serious.

"Oh, is that so?" Luhan stated as he neared her and held her close to him into a hug slowly leaning his head down towards CL.

While CL, realizing how silly her assumption was answered his kiss with the same amount of passion as the fireflies created a ring around their heads joined together.

"Awwwwwww....look at them!" Taeyeon uttered dreamily,

"If you are so envious... we can also do it too!" Taecyeon teased as Chanyeol bursted out laughing looking at Taeyeon's disgusted face.

As the two lovebirds were walking back to thee suite...

"Why are you trying to escape the pressures of work?" CL asked, Luhan then went silent and just stared far away.

"Oh sorry, I should've known it's too personal!" CL uttered,

"Nah, it's okay... up to now... I don't know the answer to that question either!" Luhan stated kissing CL's hand for some comfort he was looking and longing for, for the feeling of guilt, for not telling her about his current situation with Tiffany.

"Well, I really enjoyed this night!" CL stated looking at Luhan's eyes giving him a hard time to tell her about Tiffany.

"Me too!" Luhan replied then all he could do was kiss her again to atone for the guilt he has inside, then like a school boy he ran and whistled, while CL looked at him with silent happiness, as he disappeared in the night.

"Good night... my sweet prince!" she whispered as she went inside the suite.

O=======o======o

Meanwhile, back at the city, at Luhan's condominium unit.