Part 6

The next morning, CL and her friends woke up early to catch the earliest flight back to Seoul. As they were heading to the reception to check out,

"Ma'am, um, please take this with you... this is a gift from Mr. Lu" Mr. Nam stated as he handed CL a glass bottle.

CL stared at it confused at what the meaning of the bottle was,

"Hmph! What a waste! It's just water!" Bom uttered as she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"Ma'am he insisted that you see it during night time." Mr. Nam added as he looked at CL's reaction towards the bottle.

CL just nodded and stared at it for a long time. Trying to stop herself from tearing up once again... it brings back memories of their walks along the seashore.

CL together with her friends walked out of the resort with a heavy heart.

"They were so perfect and happy together!" Taeyeon uttered as she gave off a sigh, looking at the vehicle driving off.

During their flight...

"The nerve of that guy! If he really cared for uri Chaerinnie he would have been the one who will personally hand that piece of junk to her!" Bom stated letting out her frustrations.

"Good riddance!" Dara seconded as they looked at CL who has remained silent the moment they left the resort.

"If it was good riddance, then why do I feel this way?" CL sighed as she placed the shade down of the window and closed her eyes to try and sleep.

Meanwhile, Luhan left that same night, after giving instructions about the bottle, he knew he had to make things right before he could face CL again.

Aboard Luhan's chartered flight, he was together with Xiumin, Sehun and Tiffany.

"Tiffany... we have to talk." Luhan uttered with a serious tone.

"If it's about that other woman... I already forgave you... I understand that I have been neglecting you and you just looked for another woman's care... I totally understand it... I was like that with you when you're so busy with your work... I feel neglected... so I seek out for others!" Tiffany stated in a plain tone looking at her freshly manicured finger nails.

"What?! You had other relationships?" Luhan was surprised at the revelation.

"Uh-huh... dear, in this day and age... when you are bored... there are plenty of fishes waiting to be hooked... so no worries... consider it as like we are now even." Tiffany smiled.

Luhan smiled back and shook his head and said in a serious tone,

"Tiffany, I never did liked you...from the very start I was just doing what a loyal son would do in order to help his father succeed in the business, now I can officially break up our engagement." Luhan smirked as he saw Tiffany's shocked expression.

"What are you talking about?! You can't do that! The merger MY father made with your company will be a great loss to you!" Tiffany shouted out of anger.

Luhan smirked and stared at Tiffany with a threat.

"The merger I made with your father will be a great loss to your shopping money once our partnership is destroyed if you make a big deal out of our broken engagement!" Luhan then stood up and went at the far side of the plane to join his friends at the bar and left Tiffany dumbfounded.

O====o=======o======o

Weeks passed by since that fateful vacation, CL has been successful at avoiding and ignoring all of Luhan's calls, messages and even when Uncle Dao was having a meeting with his nephew, Luhan, CL would make it sure that she was nowhere near the conference room.