Chapter 2

My world has finally come crashing down on me; life's such a strange thing isn't it? You never truly know how fortunate you are until you no longer posses that fortune, I was fortunate I had my freedom; I wasn't like many of the girls I went to mosque with when I was younger. I had my freedom, yes my parents gave me a curfew and rules but as long as I obeyed those rules I  had freedom but now I don't know my future, I just pray to Allah that everything will be okay. I know everything happens for a reason and right now I hope it's not another test, because I don't know how strong I truly am.

These past two weeks have gone by in a blur of crying and praying, I told my friends I'd be leaving for Pakistan and then the U.K for the summer, they don't know that I'm getting married, they think I'm going on 'holiday' god I wish life was that easy. Tomorrow morning I'm scheduled to fly to Pakistan with my mother; who has showed no remorse on the actions that were to take once we reached her home land. My father the ever faithful husband went along with my mother's wishes, he is to join us in five days time as he couldn't get of work until his projected was completed, I know he doesn't want this to happen, but I guess this is my destiny; I am to go to Pakistan and marry.

It is roughly three o'clock in the morning and I am yet to sleep, the last two weeks have been hell for me, I can't sleep, I can't eat and I can't seem to function. I look pale and feel miserable, yet I thank Allah for all that he has given, I pray that Allah will InshaAllah keep me safe and protected for any ill intent. My grandmother once told me 'Asbir tanar' so I guess I just have to be patient and keep my trust in Allah. I know that once morning comes my life will change forever, I've only been to Pakistan three times all under the age of 13, so I don't really remember much of it, I vaguely remember family but that's about it, the places and people I had met are all lost to me, I was a child the last time I went, filled with happiness and excitement but now I am a women ready to face her fears and take on life.

''Asbir Tanar'' is an Arabic proverb meaning "Be patient and you'll get what you want."

Sorry guys this is all I got but I'm in the writing mood so hopefully I can get a proper chapter written for you not just a measly 500ish words. Also I got holidays from school & I took a week off from work, so that is awesome, but I'm at my aunties for the week so I dno when ill get the chapter done.

Please vote & Comment, xoxo HuMz