Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Harry's POV

I can't believe it! I can't freaking believe it! I just met her a few weeks ago! How fcking way I could fall for her?! No. Harry. Relax. Stay cool. You DID NOT fall for her. You're just over-estimating your feeling. It's just a little crush. You shouldn't be to bothered about it. But....if it's only a little crush why did she make my heart jump around like little kids at christmas morning? AND I FREAKING TOLD HER. Thank heavens she didn't seem to hear what I said. Wait, what if she knows and locked me out again? Ugh, why am I such an idiot. This feeling's really starting to choke my brain up. Breathe, Harry, breathe. You did not fall for her. You did not fall for her. You did not fall for her.

I repeat the last sentence of my pep talk over and over again, trying to convince myself and ignore what my heart said. If I really fall for her, I will be doomed. She has rejected me before, why won't she do it again? Ugh. My pride can't take anymore rejection from her.

I walk around inside my penthouse, my mobile's in my hand. I want to call her. Or at least, text her. I need to know if she had heard me or not.

I stare at my phone for a while. Well...here goes nothing... I thought.

I dial her number and wait. After a few seconds, the operator told me that she had no signal on her phone. There goes my hope to talk to her. I decide to text her instead.

Hey Caseee, what's up?! H x

I wait for her reply while watching the telly. None of the movie channels seems to be my liking so I settle for mtv instead. It's playing our latest video, Best Song Ever. And damn, I look greaaaat...in a way or another.

When the producers asked Zayn to be Veronica, I nearly pissed myself! It was so funny! The look on his face....oh so priceless! I wish I could go back in time and recorded it for the fans and for my own entertainment. I think apart from all of them, Liam and I got the easiest part. We still looked like ourselves while others can only recognise Niall from Harvey's blue eyes, Zayn from his (or her?) tan skin and Lou from his voice. It was indeed the best music video ever.

A few minutes later, I turn off the telly and go to the twitter. I read the mentions from the fans. Some are hilarious, some are......too kinky for their ages. Kids grow so fast these days...too fast.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed and I quickly see the new message.

Hey, haz! Fancy playing a game of soccer at the new field near Liam's place? Lou xx

Ugh, just when I thought it was Case that answer my text.

Okay, I'll be there asap. H x

I guess I just have to keep my mind of her then...

*****

Cassandra's POV

Earlier today, Dani and El both showed up in front of our apartment, demanding a girls day out with Kate and I. We both agreed because it's been a while since the last time I hung out with other girls apart from Kate. We went shopping, did our nails and talked. A lot.

You know that time when a bunch of witty little girls gather around in circles and talk about the guys they like? Yeah. We're exactly like that. Including the topic we discussed.

"So....," dani started. "How's it going with Haz?"

"Huh?" Was my only response to that. While Kate glared at the older girl.

"You know. We -i mean El and I are wondering if you both are together." She said totally ignoring Kate's dagger.

"We're fine, I think. Why did you ask?" I answered.