Real Life Nightmares

So you know when you wake up from a bad dream and you just think, Thank god it was just a dream. Well I thought yesterday was that way, till I looked in the mirror and saw the battle scar on my chest from swimming. Ok I am just going to run through my morning routine wake up,bathroom,eat,watch tv for an hour,change,pack my bag,get in the car,pass my old school,go to new "better" school. Great a new day at prison oh sorry school, ok who know maybe yesterday was just bad luck today can be better right?.......right. I walk in find my locker and I get it open, yes I did it I got it open, on the 10th try but who cares I got it open. So I get to Mis.U's classroom door it's locked and I see that Roger left his stuff siting out side the class room so like the good guard dog I am I protect it form the mindless apes scrounging for supplies. After a little bit Rose and Sharon walks down the hall, finally I have someone to talk to someone other then my self....... I am not crazy. We start to talk about if the entire 9th grade was in a hunger games like death match,I said that I would be the 1st one to die because I would be next to someone who when the games start would run up to me and snap my neck,Rose said she would team up with Sharon and hide up on the abandoned 4th floor of the high school, and Sharon said she would go on a murder rand page throw the school killing everyone insight except Rose. Finally Roger gets hear and when I ask he where he was he says that was looking for me around the school, so we had a good laugh about that when Travis stops by his locker. I ask him if he enjoyed Miss.U and I am not kidding the moment I said her name I saw a bright flame appear in his eyes and he started yelling his ass off, saying things I have not thought up, and hear is my top 5 things he said about Mis.U, 5:if she is married she probably married the devil,4:her sole is 1/2 the size of molecule,3:if she had a kid it first word would be fuck you,2: most parents think she is nice but they are as wrong as she is racist,1: when she was born god fell down to his knees and said"I feel like the devil him self was born to day". And that was from my friend Travis who can not hate anyone.......with the exception of Miss.U. So after Travis revivals his build up rage we continue to talk about my hunger games question Travis said he would wait till there is only 1 person left then stealth kill him, Roger said he would get supplies then hide for the rest of the game, ok I may die in a few seconds but that is lame.10 minute bell rings and Sharon and Travis leaves so me,Travis,Rose wait for the hell sawn to show up when Rose brings up the question if you had to hide a dead body in the school where would you put it, I said some where on the 4th floor because no one is allowed up there,Roger said he would put the body under the elevator, And rose got curative mad said she would dismember the body and hide the arms on the 4th floor,the legs under the elevator,the torso under the auditorium, And the head on the desk of Mis.U and I said that people would see the head and Her replay"but Miss.U is old so she could have a hart attack". Well speck of the devil there she is walking down the hall with a big box of papers labeled homework.......maybe that head idea is not that bad.