Chapter 1

Our heroine was walking down the streets with her big dog that was named sadaharu. Skipping through the road for her foster parent gintoki has given her money to buy sukonbu.

Later did she know that this carelessness of her would lead her to that incident.

Kagura's POV

As i slowly opened my eyes i saw the ceilings that was colored white

"where...am i?" I said as i sat up "ugh" i held my head it was hurting like hell looking around i saw on the sofa was a person with a strange silver hair.

After checking the room i looked at my hand that was shaking "who... am i?" I muttered as a girl with a white dress came in "oh! Your awake!" She said as she came closer "does your body hurt do you feel any pain?" She asked as she checked me "i feel like my head is gonna explode" i said looking at her "ill call the doctor and wake him up" she said as she smiled.

She went to the sleeping guy slightly shaking him his eyes jolted wide open. He seemed familiar i just cant remember well how could i remember him when i dont even remember myself? Oh stupid me!

"Kagura your awake!" He shouted as he ran towards me "who are you again?" I asked the guy as he looked at me confuse "what?" He said "i said who are you?" He slowly turned to the nurse and grabbed her collar 'what the heck is going on!!?' He whispered to her rather loudly 'i dont know i will call the doctor he will explain' she whispered back that maked the guy let go her collar.

She bowed and left us alone in the room "so you really dont remember me do you?" He asked walking to the window "yes" i answered looking at him blankly.

He looked at me with a pair of crimson red eyes that was saddened.

As the door bursted revealing a guy and a girl "kagura-chan!!!" The guy shouted "kagura-chan" the girl said softly walking towards me while the guy ran.

They hugged me hard i mean really hard i could barely breath "ummm please let me go" i said my breathing getting harder from the two.

"Oh sorry kagura-chan! Does your body hurt!?" The girl asked me "no I'm okay by the way who are you guys?" I asked the two looked at me confused

"What do you mean kagura-chan!? Its me shinpachi!" The boy shouted holding both my shoulders "shin-chan your hurting her" the girl said as she stood up to go to the silver haired guy while the the glasses wearing a guy was sitting in the couch close to the other two.

After the silver haired explained they looked at me shocked while i stared at them blankly.

They were going to me when the diir bursted open 3 guts wearing the same uniform i looked at then blankly as i spotted the sandy haired guy in the back.

What the heck! Why do i feel me getting red!? And my heart is pounding!? As i clutched my shirt i looked at him.

"Oh china you finally woke up?" He asked as he walked towards me i was surprised at that but dismissed it and looked at the new comer blankly.

"Who are you?" The sandy haired guy stopped on his tracks and looked at me shocked.

____________________________________
Hi! Hoped you like my new story!!