Chapter 7

Gintoki's POV

For this past days i felt a presence following Us from behind its not like i didnt know who well in fact i know him it was souichiro-kun hiding behind a trash bin acting like a stalker, like a gorilla stalker we all know..

We three yorozuya were walking to our destination someone just hired us to do something through the phone and were to go there and explain our once in a life time job

I looked behind too see soda-kun hiding behind a pillar... He changed every time we make a turn.... Damn that mayora ordering this sadistic person something and following us every where well mostly kagura. Well lets just say ill broke in the house of those damn tax robbers tonight... How did i know you ask? Well that damn bastard said so..!

~flashback~

We were here in my house we three with shinpachi showing kagura pictures of all of us, sadaharu sleeping in the back and me reading a jump

"Kagura-chan do you remember this? It was when we went to the sakura festival!" Patsan said and pointed at the picture with the shinsenggumi with me fighting mayora and kagura and sougo still not done with theyre competition of Rock Paper Scissors

"... Sorry nothings coming into mind.." Kagura apologetically said and smiled sadly. Ugh this is totally not the kagura i know, normally she would be cursing how the competition ended in a tie

*ring*

*ring*

Damn this stupid phone!! I stood up and answered it only to hear an annoying voice "Yorozuya." The voice called out  "Mayora." I sighted "wa'dya want!?" I shouted "im sending sougo to guard china no musume cuz' someone is after your daughter" i heard the mayonnaise addict sigh "it might help her remember something..." Now im sure he's gonna use that sadistic bastard, the only shinsenggumi member kagura is closed to. "K' but i dont want to see hime interfere with my job" then there i ended the call.

~flashback end~

I ruffled my hair, i should have never agreed to this!! I looked behind to see him up in a tree, im sure he got that from that gorilla... I looked at the two shinpachi humming otsu's song like an idiot... And kagura looking left and right anxiously why? "Oi kagura are you okay?" I said, she looked at me "y-yeah im alright Gintoki-san..." She muttered and looked away Damn kids and their puberty wait... Oh yeah i forgot she got a freakin' amnesia. I stared at her she was still anxious... About what? i dont know Gin-san doesnt know every thing ''....its just i feel a..... p-presence? f-following m-m-me.....'' she muttered stunteredly i glanced a look at the sadistic stalker behind us who nodded ''oh? danna? megane? china?'' he said innocently coming out , i gave him a glare which he dead panned ''s-sougo-san?'' kagura said and turned pink, hormones..... damn puberty and its growth. shinpachi looked back ''Gin-san we have to hurry or we'll be late!! oh s-sougo-san?!! what are you doing?'' he said and sweat dropped at soda-kun.

''nothing on patrol.'' he answered and looked at kagura with eyes determined but barely noticeable, kagura who turned pure red by the look and opened her mouth to say something but was cutted off by patsan ''gin-san!! hurry up!! ah! you too kagura-chan!! see you later sougo-san!!'' he then dragged us away from soichiro-kun who gave patsan a irritated look. shinpachi gave me a asking look which i shrugged at and looked at kagura who was still looking back at soda-kun. damn kids with their love.